Bni Or LeTip??

WISE

Bout 90% of our BNI group dropped out and started our own...Palmetto Networkers. I like it so far...ALOT less procedural than BNI. Fun, laid back, and everyone is doing well with the referrals. Really not hard to set up your own group...a lot cheaper too.

WISE

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I've been in both. BNI is a much better fit for me. With either group, the success depends on your chapter. If a group has several chapters in your area, visit a couple.

matt sheppard

BNI is best

hi everybody,

i'm new to this board. i've been in bni for about 5 years now and over 80% of my business comes thru bni one way or the other. check into several different groups, find one with a good home services power group (ie. painter,handyman,powerwasher,home inspector,appraiser) all of them are great referral partners for you, also you get the added benefit of a realtor in your group. plus you can visit/sub for people in other groups. i'm the only cc in our bni network and have great long standing relationships with all sorts of people. additionally bni has lots of FREE training classes all year round. pound for pound the best marketing for the money.

matt

Greg Loe

I'm a BNI member, but here is what I recommend. You must join the group that has the people that will refer you the most and that you feel most comfortable with.

If you find a group with a carpet retailer in it, that might be the one. Interview the retailer and ask if he would be referring you to his customers. Does he already have someone he's referring?

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Thanks Everyone, I am looking at BNI this week, I have been to 2 letip
meetings and it went very well, so we will see.

All The Best,Rob

WISE

Conehead--

It was pretty easy...we held our first meeting; there we had a very informal election of Pres..etc. The elected officers were tasked with setting up "by-laws" or rules or whatever by the next meeting. Next meeting we went over em, and agreed to what they were and our mission. Some slight adjustments to the rules were made, but mostly common sense stuff and laid out how the meetings would be conducted. Agreed on fees, etc. We all know each other very well for the most part as most of us were in BNI together. I will report back as we move forward to let ya know how it goes...so far so good. 12 members and we should have 4 new ones that were there at the last meeting...can join at your second meeting.

I can get a copy of our little outline and rules if you want.

WISE

JR

both suck

They both really suck and have to many fines. Find a local group with out the huge costs to join.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
BNI doesn't have fines. That is unless the chapter isn't following the rules. As a general rule, the more informal the group, the less leads generated.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
bni

BNI the group i joined is one year old has 27 members looking to grow by 10 more this year a great way to make contacts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom