BNI ?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have been in BNI for 2 years now and it has been good. our group is not a big as it used to be and latley they have been putting two of same business in one group.

So at my last meeting I do my 60 sec and then the vistor does his, it's servicemaster. :shock: Hes going to try and come in as somke, water, fire damage. The servicemaster here is big and has 2 vortex trucks and lots of other vans.

I'm not ok with this. This is where my best jobs come from.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Louis

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
You talk immediately with the Vice Pres who heads up the Membership Committee and you voice your objections. There should only be ONE of any busn in each chapter.
If they ignore you, go to your director. BNI is very strict on keeping to their "system". That's what makes it work.

Greg Loe

Ditto!!! raise hell now. He shouldn't have even been allowed to do a commercial. You President has messed up!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Join Letip,
This crap won't even start to happen in my group.
Funny, I brought a restoration guy in but he doesn't just clean any carpets. He didn't join but I didn't see a conflict. He sends me any carpet cleaning jobs that he gets.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I wouldn't mind if the company didn't clean carpets, tile and does janitorial. It wolud be nice to have a wd guy to go to and learn from. But this guy has nothing to offer me but being a pita.

Thanks

Louis

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Why don't you invite a wd guy that you know you can work with. People have accidents all the time that require a wd company. If you're going to have someone in your group that you can refer, make it someone you know.
But definitely, speak up now and raise your concerns today! or SM will be able to join because no one said anything

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom