C4F80A92-90F9-4DC4-BCC6-2D8A27E85DED.png

Reactions: Fat Mike

FredC

Village Idiot
Looks like I have a message....but I don’t. And it says December 1969
View attachment 84343
IDK why it happens in this case but (@hogjowl) it seems to be phone related

I mean I know why that date.....it is 1 minute before Unix time

I just don't know why that message, likely a previously deleted one, is given that timestamps

The conversations cache is currently rebuilding. Clearing your browsers cookies/cache may also solve the issue.

FredC

Village Idiot
downgrading to snafu....

most stuff is here now..........I'll resurrect the front page and try to recover some lost stuff like images next week

Reactions: Living The Dream

FredC

Village Idiot
Why on earth are you acknowledging his observations?

In case I'm missing something and he isn't just being "different" this time........

maybe I can get some specifics out of him eventually

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
@Sierra Clean Care
elaborate

what sucks exactly?
what device/browser?
etc........
Well Fred, I don’t see some of my posts, or some of my threads. It isn’t the same as as it used to be. I’m using an I-phone 5. If everyone else is happy, good for them.... I guess I’ll get used to it.... I’m dealing with some life SHYTE right now, so I guess my opinion is a little off right now. I bought a house and property, and it’s going pear shaped. I take possession next Friday, and am hoping that all goes well. The POS we are buying from has logged 40 plus trees thus far.... guess he figured it belongs to him still.... I’m ready to take physical action against him...

Mikey P

Administrator
Well Fred, I don’t see some of my posts, or some of my threads. It isn’t the same as as it used to be. I’m using an I-phone 5. If everyone else is happy, good for them.... I guess I’ll get used to it.... I’m dealing with some life SHYTE right now, so I guess my opinion is a little off right now. I bought a house and property, and it’s going pear shaped. I take possession next Friday, and am hoping that all goes well. The POS we are buying from has logged 40 plus trees thus far.... guess he figured it belongs to him still.... I’m ready to take physical action against him...

Goddamn!

That like taking the roof with him...

I'd back out.

Name
Jeff T
Goddamn!

That like taking the roof with him...

I'd back out.
Mike, this is a once in a lifeltime opportunity. I walked the property today around 4 pm. There’s enough left, I can still make it MINE. If one was to walk the property tomorrow, they would never think it was done. There is probably around 500 trees still standing. The bastard thinks that it’s his still.... not the case in one week....

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mike, this is a once in a lifeltime opportunity. I walked the property today around 4 pm. There’s enough left, I can still make it MINE. If one was to walk the property tomorrow, they would never think it was done. There is probably around 500 trees still standing. The bastard thinks that it’s his still.... not the case in one week....
You made an offer on the property and house and locked it in an escrow. He’s in violation if he’s removing permanent fixtures and logging trees. You need to get a dirt attorney.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@FredC , here is a little upgrade I would like to see. It’s nothing big but It would make my little happy gland percolate. Often times I see the Pic of the day and have no clue where it came from. So I spend a lot of time searching threads for it. It would be nice if the pic of the day linked to the original thread from where it came from.

Thumbs up on everything you’ve done so far.

Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
@FredC , here is a little upgrade I would like to see. It’s nothing big but It would make my little happy gland percolate. Often times I see the Pic of the day and have no clue where it came from. So I spend a lot of time searching threads for it. It would be nice if the pic of the day linked to the original thread from where it came from.

Thumbs up on everything you’ve done so far.
Click on it

The current setup doesn't allow for linking the pic.

and many are not in threads

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Click on it

The current setup doesn't allow for linking the pic.

and many are not in threads
When i clicked the picture nothing happened. When i clicked the header above the pic of the day it took me here.

CE496BB4-0564-40D1-AF2B-B3047D8CA9A8.png

FredC

Village Idiot
I'll try to remember to add links to the genesis thread when it exist....and it is appropriate

some potds aren't meant to be understood by genpop

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'll try to remember to add links to the genesis thread when it exist....and it is appropriate

some potds aren't meant to be understood by genpop
That would explain why many of my searches had been fruitless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom