Boji Water Softener...

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I know from a few posts on the web there are a couple different options for on-board water softeners. This is one I've seen and used around boat docks. I purchased it 10+ years ago for a little less then $300. I conservatively calculate over 500k gallons of water through mine and never a problem. Around 2,500 to 3,500 gallons I recharge with rock salt from the hardware store. Takes about 25 min to recharge. A drop of soap in a mason jar is an easy test to tell when it needs charging.

Left it out of my truck when I installed new machine last Dec. Found another corner for it to live. As I said there are others that are marketed to us cleaners, I happen to have success with this one.

Attachments

• IMG_4607.JPG
    IMG_4607.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
fill a jar half-3/4's with your water, 16 oz will do. Put a drop of dish soap in and shake it up. The suds will fade away quickly in hard water and of course if they linger it's not fighting the soap. Do this right after you charge your softener (what ever softener you have) and then every couple thousand or so gallons of water and you'll start to see a difference when you need to charge. It's always worked for me, I'm sure it will work with other make/models.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom