booked 10 days out...

Bucey

Name
FFA?
for the last month. three days a week i work solo. monday friday i have help. do and avg of 5 jobs each day. I guess if this keeps up i will go to full time assistant tech. What trends should you look for when considering the next truck?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I would add a 6th day if you can handle it physically and with other things going on in your life, even if only a half day. Also see if your 2 day assistant can move up to 3 or 2.5. If you are still booked out after adding these then maybe the assistant could run a second unit?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I know I've said it before but if you have too many jobs where you are losing a couple due to time constraints...just find a local quality carpet cleaner who isn't as busy and as him to help you out..sub a few jobs to him/her so you don't lose the entire job ...or customer....and then when you have some good money in the bank, take the next step.

Adding another truck takes revenue so you need to take steps to obtain some. It sounds like you are too busy to spend money...which is a good thing...and should be putting some away.

Just don't bust your whole nut when it comes down to it...You always need to have some "oh shit" money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom