Boosting Power Burst?

S

steamclean

I have a really bad restaurant to do tonight that is really really bad right off the kitchen for at least 8 to 10 feet out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

tim

I either use Extreme Clean or Powerburst, I boost with citrus, Energy (or purple power) and Enzall (or another enzyme). Mix HOT, allow dwell time and aggitate (I use a Cimex)Flush and dry. I have a chinese restaurant in the morning myself. Black grease clogs my filter basket so I have to keep it clear or my dry times are unacceptable.

TimP

The best booster is a 175. Although citrus wouldn't hurt for a grease pit. Make sure you use a quality detergent rinse.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I just happened to use Powerburst for the first time today on a nasty steak house that I clean every 8 weeks and I was thrilled with how well it cleaned without boosting. I do use a 175 with a green striped pad in the traffic lanes. If you can prescrub I don't think you will need a booster. It's good stuff!

Chads

Supportive Member
If you have a few trouble areas spray your powerburst and let dwell, then clean and repeat the process just in those areas you will be surprised how easy it will melt those layers of grease, but you just have to reclean some of those areas because they just get so thick of grease most chems cant penetrate all the way down.

Greenie

Bring out the red pad, she needs some agressive agitation.

Green if you know what you are doing ... ie: break it in on concrete first...it's a restaurant, you ain't gonna hurt it with PB down under the pad.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't disagree with you fellers on the rotary scrub

but honestly, how many grease pit restaurants are paying what it's worth for a "normal" clean?
let alone a scrub and extract....

Do what Jimmy said
or you can boost with 4 oz pr gal of Ultrapac

lay down the pre-spray HEAVY and give it max dwell time
as in... nuke the worst spots with pre-spray first, THEN set up the TM
(or porty, I didn't look at your profile to see what you're running)

..L.T.A.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I would just up the dilution and dwell time

if you had the choice to spray and pull it a couple of times, which you would probably have to do

or scrub it and pull it once

which one is gonna cost you more

Back
Top Bottom