Box Truck Owners, Check this locking system out.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks like it will help but we have guys coming along with battery operated power saws cutting holes through the doors. They are cutting off catalytic converters right on the street. We even had 2 guys a few years ago, broke into a marina yard and cut the transoms off 2 Zodiacs to steal the motors. If they want it they will get it but if you can slow them down a little, that's a good thing. You can get an alarm system that rings your cell phone if the vehicle is jarred or broken into.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I wonder it just loosening the mounting bolts on the system will be enough to opening the door-- or using a crowbar in the bar connected to the door?

or if cutting the wires and hot wiring it would cause a reset-- with locking bolt retracted.

Name
Nate W.
I wonder it just loosening the mounting bolts on the system will be enough to opening the door-- or using a crowbar in the bar connected to the door?

or if cutting the wires and hot wiring it would cause a reset-- with locking bolt retracted.

If they really want something nothing's going to stop them.... Roll up doors can be bashed/pushed in... There's that other brand Babaco that you need to use the key while opening it.... If someone wanted to be a dick, they could put jbweld/epoxy/ ect in the key holes and you'd be up sh!t's creek.... Best thing would be a loud ass alarm...

Reactions: Nomad74

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
It's a standard linear actuator with limit switch..

You cut wires and and with small 12 v battery reversing opens...

Best security is one you don't see....

When I was a plumber, nick the plumber use to keep his dog in the back....

Reactions: dealtimeman

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's a standard linear actuator with limit switch..

You cut wires and and with small 12 v battery reversing opens...

Best security is one you don't see....

When I was a plumber, nick the plumber use to keep his dog in the back....
Poor dog :(

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If they really want something nothing's going to stop them.... Roll up doors can be bashed/pushed in... There's that other brand Babaco that you need to use the key while opening it.... If someone wanted to be a dick, they could put jbweld/epoxy/ ect in the key holes and you'd be up sh!t's creek.... Best thing would be a loud ass alarm...
Connected to your cell phone and a baseball bat within reach, or hockey stick if you're canadian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom