Boxxer 421 Dumping water into Tank

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
The title says it all for no reason that I can see My waste tank fills up pretty rapidly, my temps are about half what they should be . Haven't had a chance to study the schematics in the manual but was hoping someone here could suggest a possible or most likely cause. The machine has about 2400hrs, other than the PITA Chem system I've had no major issues. Thanks for your input.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I have just the opposite problem. Won't dump at all.

New motor is going in next week also. Damn, I hope that goes well.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
How many hours were you able to get out of your engine? just curious, Im at 2400 hrs, change oil and filter pretty regular.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The title says it all for no reason that I can see My waste tank fills up pretty rapidly, my temps are about half what they should be . Haven't had a chance to study the schematics in the manual but was hoping someone here could suggest a possible or most likely cause. The machine has about 2400hrs, other than the PITA Chem system I've had no major issues. Thanks for your input.

Therm valve is stuck.....

Reactions: spotman123

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
No...it gets a bit too hot, but it doesn't shut down. No biggie....just another quirk. Nothin a hack can't handle

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Yes have to replace valve. I think i replaced both. Do a search i think theirs lots of info. Common problem, they wear out no big deal.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thermostat could be bad or just need adjustment. At what temp does it begin dumping into waste? I have a simple HX unit and it has a tiny screw on the back of the thermostat that allows for fine adjustments. Mine dumps at 220 to keep from overheating but you can change it SLIGHTLY if you're CAREFUL. If it's dumping too soon but operating correctly otherwise, that could be something to check.

The Clean Machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom