Boxxer 421

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Does any one have experience with a boxxer 421? My unit cuts off by it self some times, I know about the dirt water tank shut down and fresh water as well. Just want to make sure that Im not doing any thing to cause this issue. Also the valve screen are clean.

Name
George Valliant
That's weird... I hate that when that happens.

Not sure what the problem could be. I had a simalur issue w/ my unit and it took about 14 days for me to finally track it down.

After disconnecting and/or bypassing every shutdown circuit. It turned out to be a loose wire connection on back of the 30amp breaker.

I attributed it to "heat creep". It used to be common issue with desktop pc's. They heat up and cool down. Over time it could cause wires to cradually back off their posts.

Or, maybe its just bad karma finally catching up with ya. If all else fails trying tossing some salt over your left shoulder.

Just kidding!

Btw, after it shuts down is it easy to get started again or does it take a pair of jumper cables?

Spurling

Ive had that happen top me .. I cut the auto shut off wire for the fresh water tank and it never happened again ..

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
When does it shut off, after it has been running for a while, right away, what temp is the machine showing? It just cuts off is a little vague, describe the situation a little more.

G

To add to the other 2 ways mentioned, my 427 also cuts off when the fuel drops below the 1/4 tank level. This happens even when you know there is a half tank, when parking forward on a driveway with a high slope, just back up your truck and the fuel level goes back up. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom