Brian Hanna has lost his mind..

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
We ran a couch promo at 50% off and then 10% off any other work completed at the time of the couch. (Launched the promo in January, with the stipulation that the work had to be completed by end of February, so we still have a few of these that are scheduled and we didn't do yet). It was an effort to gain new clients and I posted it on our FB page, and on a few community FB pages that we are active on and get a ton of referrals from.

Meg - I made a special promotion JUST FOR YOU :biggrin: to show you a quick way to do what you did in January, but automated and online. Click here , use 60174 and on the right side - enter the promo code: megamania Choose more services than the promo to see how that works as well...

Reactions: Mikey P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
New or old, everyone is paid the same commission. Besides, it's not about the selling, it's more about developing relationships. If people chose to have other cleaning since we are all ready in the home, GREAT!! High pressure sales drives people away!!!

Oh and our newest crew leader, started in 2004. I checked about 6 months ago and our average crew leader has been with us for over 17 years.

This is incredible.

Seriously.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
genius! people are not going to just tell one friend. they will light up the social media to tell folks.

think about how many people will hear about you and won't be able to use you in 30 days but might call later because their friend recommended you.

the question how many current customers will get more than one friend to hire you.

i would limited it to one 4 room award to each residence and the free rooms can only be used at the clients personnel residence.

brian are there disclaimers?

we might run this nice idea.

Last edited:

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Tom,

Now why would we want disclaimers? The whole key to this promotion is to get new customers to try us.

Wouldn't that be a great problem to have to deal with.. having to do several free cleanings for someone that got us several new customers? What's the lifetime value of a customer?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
What's the lifetime value of a customer?
Ummmm... in round numbers $35,840.00? (More or less.) :) Actually it can be much more.

I love your idea, Brian. Please keep us posted on the results.

Steve

PS I agree on avoiding (as much as possible) the "fine print", Brian. Sure, a few people will try and take advantage. But when we create negative Moments of Truth for ALL of our customers just to stop a FEW losers we lose even more. (Don't ask me how I learned this one.)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Tom,

Now why would we want disclaimers? The whole key to this promotion is to get new customers to try us.

Wouldn't that be a great problem to have to deal with.. having to do several free cleanings for someone that got us several new customers? What's the lifetime value of a customer?

I'm usually big on disclaimers, but sometimes they dilute the value of the promotion and cost more sales than they protect you from abuse.

There is an old saying:

"Every addition to the truth is a subtraction from it.."

Even though it doesn't directly apply to disclaimers, there is a level of "subtraction" that disclaimers can create that exceeds the protective value we are trying to create.

Reactions: Russ T.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Tom,

Just asking. good thoughts

when I steal a great idea I want to steal all of it. LOL

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Meg - I made a special promotion JUST FOR YOU :biggrin: to show you a quick way to do what you did in January, but automated and online. Click here , use 60174 and on the right side - enter the promo code: megamania Choose more services than the promo to see how that works as well...

I did Click Here...and got a blank/error page.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom