Can someone please tell me why the RV 360 is liked so much?

-JB-

Name
JB
You can make any tool have a fan base, somehow ...

Hell I heard some hack on here even uses, and worse yet LIKES, the Steamin Deomon! HACK!

FastEddie

I laugh at Devils' posts on the 360. "Demoed Extensively", "Doesn't clean that well" , "Blah, blah, blah woopy fricken' do", what an absolute joke. All I can say is "clueless" and or "operator error"

I have used the 360 for over a year and a half every day from it's release, without one break down yet. Now that is "extensive" I would say.

Of course, I modified mine from the start. I didn't whine about any dislikes. There is always room for improvement. Every tool needs to be fine tuned in my opinion.

I made over 1K today with my 360. Nothing but quick and effortless work, stellar results every time. Total customer satisfaction. In fact, today was my first using Greenie's newly released 360 glides. The 360 absolutely kicked ass with the new glides.

To each his own.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i got to agree with fast eddie,todd you really need to take your fist out your mouth , you just talkin out your arse and shitin up a storm

DevilDog

I am sensing some hostility from a few here, lmao!

I don't care if you make $5000 a day, whoop dee fricken hooty hoo fricken hoo.

B F D.

The machine does NOT clean well....period. How many carpets does a person have to use something on to figure out it doesn't clean well.

We used it on a number of cut pile nylon, on one polyester, on three polypropolene berbers and on carpets of varying dirtiness. IT does not clean well.

I repeat, IT DOES NOT CLEAN WELL.

It is gimmicky. Woo hoo....the handle telescopes! Stop the presses.

Holy cow...you can change the rpm's....but why the heck would you do that when it cleans best at slow rpm's. Why would you use the FAST rpm's?

Makes no sense.

Listen Edddddddiiiiieeeee....I know of guys that make a ton of money a day and are HORRIBLE cleaners. They market well.

I go to a steak place that is awesome. The food is GREAT...and I guarantee you that they don't make as much a day as a local McDonalds.

So your point about your fabulous day is what? I have clients that RAVED about their previous carpet cleaner...then we were referred to them and they found out what REAL cleaning was about.

The bottom line is that the RV360 is a mediocre cleaning machine at best. It is not even remotely close to the original RV and it does NOT clean as well as a RX-20.

How many guys have gotten on here on this thread and said they don't like the machine....yet about the ONLY person that jumps up and down and does cartwheels over the RV360 is you. Not too many more.

I am a big fan of the RV Corporation but they dropped the ball on this deal big time.

Your support of this machine reminds me of a few that rave about other things on bb's, yet when people test them they come away wondering what the hell the multiple orgasmic post were about.

One more thing, how many carpets do I need to do side by sides on to know the RV360 does NOT stack up well?

DevilDog

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Yeah...we get it...it doesn't clean well for you.BFD! How many carpets does a person have to clean?... took me a total of two.Again I ask,who made you the alpha and Omega? I have cleaned plenty of carpets to like new condition with the 360,you may not like to hear that but...oh well you're a genius in your own mind.

Patrick

FastEddie

Funny, the original RV uses stock 1.5 flood jets and the 360 the same. Hmm, I guess the same flood jets on the 360 don't work. yeah thats it.

Woopy fricken' do-do, I think that makes lots of sense, does it?

FastEddie

Why do you think RX20 cleans better? Weight?

RX20: (5) v-jets(7.5)flow

RV 360: (3) flood jets(9.0)flow

Technically, flood jets win. More flow, impact and heat, but my opinion is:

They are both real close in cleaning power, but one machine is heavy, bulky, and a pain in the ass compared to the other for residential. I own and use both.

RX20 for CGD and vacant residentials. Now that is the ticket......................

G

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously that uses photoshop to conceal a booger on their chin.

DevilDog

Eddie you have once and for all SHOWN you are a shill for that machine.

Are you trying to say the RV 360 has the same cleaning dynamics that the original RV had? That is ludicrous and comical all in one. You can't be serious!!

The RV360 has NONE of the cleaning dynamics of the original RV. How can you come on here and even utter something so damn STUPID. Serious guy, your credibility went way down hill. Way down.

What a JOKE.

You bought a machine that you feel you need to justify, happens all the time around here. But come on!! You are not talking to one of the "herd" like most are.

I have been around the block MORE than a few times young fella. You ain't pushing that line of shit on me, and it appears you ain't doing it to most here.

DevilDog

P.S.- Hey James, I didn't photoshop anything. I am far too good looking to have to do that. Can you take a better shot than that...because I am winding up and ready to hit you like three times before you even blink. Just let me know.

DevilDog

And I have hair, am not fat, am not ugly...and certainly not cheap.

Anything else baldy?

Game on guys. I feel like a fight. LOL.

DevilDog

FastEddie

:( Don't worry Odin

If you are still growing your hair out, soon you will have your Trump super-comb-over and be cool again, but I think the Dr. Phil look is kinda cool too..................................

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I knew it was only a matter of time before the real Todd showed up!
Good to have you back?:lol:

Called us a herd of sheep.

He is better looking!

and smarter too!

And is ready to throw down!

Damm I want to be like Todd!

As the boss is famous for saying "Lighten up Francis!" :p

Steve Smith

Mikey P said:
I am actually enjoying having Tood around..

He is posting like I use to before Harv, Jim and Lisa cut off my nuts.

You should be thanking them, since you don't post like as much of a pompous idiot as you used too!

Mikey P

Administrator
The DUSKY FLYCATCHER first reported at Ocean View Summit along Middle Ridge Fire Road on 10/12, and again on 10/21, is still there today (10/26)! It is still singing persistently in the same territory.
I watched and listened to it today for about 45 min., from 8:17 a.m. onward. It sang steadily from among a handful of song perches, never quiet for more than a minute or two. I did not get any indication that any other Dusky was present, and except for a bit of flycatching, all its activity was geared toward singing. So it does not appear to have a mate.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the lowest elevation at which Dusky Flycatcher has been confirmed to nest in CA?

If it continues to sing, it should be possible to hear it as you approach the actual summit of Ocean View Summit (see below). But as one stands on OVS, the territory is just easterly of it. One of its favored perches is on one of a pair of pine snags about 15 yards east of the high point of OVS. Most song perches are at or near the top of snags or live trees. The lighting is not optimum in the morning, but with a scope the views can be decent. Better lighting would occur from midday onward, but it is a chaparral patch on a ridgeline, and temps will be high and birds might be very quiet, so an afternoon visit might be risky. I don't know if it is still singing late in the day, but based on most of the other birds there, I'd say one is better off trying in the morning.

Also noted there today were 1 VAUX'S SWIFT, 2 RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES and a PILEATED WOODPECKER.

enviropure

I guess I feel COMPELLED to add something. Nothing about the topic, but I used Paint to remove that "scab" from Todd's chin over a year ago. I got tired of looking at it on the Blue Board! So I had to do something about it. A simple fix, but I now regret fixing it...

Eric

FastEddie

DevilDog said:
Eddie you have once and for all SHOWN you are a shill for that machine.

Are you trying to say the RV 360 has the same cleaning dynamics that the original RV had? That is ludicrous and comical all in one. You can't be serious!!

I never compared dynamics of RV & 360 Sir Scooby Doo, just the same flood jets and flow. To say the 360 doesn't clean well is ridiculous.

Either you are a paint huffer or a complete idiot..........................

R

rotorob

As an owner/user of the original RV/RVJr/360 and PC Powerglide I would like to comment that since purchasing the Jr and 360, I rarely use the original RV, and haven't used the PG, except for flood work in the six years.
I know that some will scoff at this, but I still contend, that the RVJr is the best all around tool for the type of jobs I'm confronted with daily. I have been cleaning whole houses with this beauty to unprecetented success rates for over five years
It , for me, clearly excells in the most applications. The RV360 runs a close second in awe power.
The OrigRV and PowerGlide are, as mentioned above, seldom used except for specific operations.
Different Horses for Different Courses is my motto.

P.S. In addition to these weapons, I'm also a 30 year veteran with proprietary skills /equipment on the VLM side.

I hope this post pulls this thread back on track.

DevilDog

Thanks Eric!!! LOL.

I appreciate you making me look EVEN BETTER!!

I knew somebody fixed me but I couldn't figure out who did it.

You did some damn fine work.

Now can you work on the tiny little wrinkles around my eyes?

DevilDog

duckster

Jtuseo said:
When I first tried the RV360 I hated it. I couldnt handle it well. I have a regular rotovac that I loved. I bought a 360 used. I love it now, I have not used my regular rotovac in over 3 months. The 360 is light it is faster and if you know how to clean with it it cleans just as good as the regular rotovac. It is much easier on your body if you have back pains. I am even thinking about buying another 360.

Speed, John. Any faster than the regular unit?

DevilDog

Would you like to back that claim up? The RV360 cleans as good as the original RV.

Hopefully the testing can be done at MikeyFest.

I highly doubt it cleans better.

Been there, done that. Speak of which I KNOW.

DevilDog

Back
Top Bottom