Charge for Wood Floor Care

M

Mark Imbesi

What you getting a sf for say Bridgepoints Wood Floor Care System?

Also,

What is the coverage for the Wood Cleaner?
What is the coverage for the Wood Finish?

How long will the maroon pad last? Can it be flipped?
How long will the white buffing pad last? Can it be flipped?

How much finish will the terry cloth covers spread?

Thanks for the anticipated responses!

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Marc Imbesi said:
What you getting a sf for say Bridgepoints Wood Floor Care System?

Dont use bridgepoint but we charge $0.65 - $1.05 for a recoat or polish. If its a small job we also get $125.00 for service call plus sqft rate.

Also,

What is the coverage for the Wood Cleaner? Depends on how you use it
What is the coverage for the Wood Finish? Depends on if its first coat or recoat and how heavy you apply it. On avg I would say 900 to 1200 sqft per gallon

How long will the maroon pad last? Can it be flipped? Most pads can be flipped how long they last depends on what you hit with them and how rough the floor is
How long will the white buffing pad last? Can it be flipped? Same as above

How much finish will the terry cloth covers spread? Again we dont use bridgepoint but as long as you are not snagging the pads on stuff you can wash them out and reuse as much as you want.

Thanks for the anticipated responses!

dgargan

We don't do the Bridgepoint system with thr recoating. We just do a deep scrub and use a enhancer and charge .60 a foot. I would think you should get a lot more if your putting down new finish.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I don't offer this service yet, but have been getting rready to, Most people in my area who do a recoat will get around $1.00- $1.50 on average from what i have been told.

CapeCleaner

I don't use the Bridgepoint system but use $1/sqft as the base charge for a clean and recoat and adjust if necessary; empty house for example. If there is a significant amount of furniture to be moved, I charge extra based on time. A 1000sqft per gallon is a good benchmark but I always make sure I have extra.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
marc i'm lookin hard into this i do'nt see where it would be worth the trouble unless u can get 2.00 a sq ft that bein said i'm talkin to basiccoatings.com
check them out looks interesting
any body else using there systems?

David Gelinas

We do our best to stick to hard surface work most of the time. I have used Bridge Point on I think one job over the years – it seemed a lot like floor finish to me. ON some rental property we use to have a friend that is in very high end wood refinishing and installation got for me some Basic’s products – I think it was called Street Shoe. Man that stuff was amazing, but keep in mind I think that product is only for full on restoration; sanding and everything. I have no doubt though that that company would have something for maintenance. Also I’m with Randy, I cant see getting less than $2.00 or more per sq ft.

David Gelinas
Marbleguy

M

Mark Imbesi

David Gelinas said:
....I cant see getting less than $2.00 or more per sq ft.

Man, most guyz around here dont even get $2/ft to install it!

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I use the BP products. My customers are always happy with the results. We charge $1 psf. As the product usage, same as above.
$1 psf is pretty good. I just did 350 sq ft and was done in a little over 3 hrs. that's not bad for no TM running.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom