check this out

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
if i didn't already have a CRB I think i would give this serious consideration, in fact I might even consider selling my current CRB and get this system

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I just called the Little Moe company and they are in California and are going to have a sales rep call me MSRP is $5495 for complete system,CRB and cart. Lady I spoke to said sales reps can discount them some but couldn't say how much

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
It's good that the dirt collection tray is "easy to remove and empty" because it's very small and you'll be stopping to empty it frequently. I'd think is an animal hair carpet it would be over-whelmed.

Reactions: Mikey P

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
True on that, if its a home with a lot of animal hair it would fill up quick so good thing collection tray is easy to remove and empty, but if you have a good vacuum and do a good pre vac that would help some

Name
Ivan Day
You need to take a close look at what you are looking for in your CRB system large tank or small tank. I have been in this industry for 34 years and a technician for ten years prior to that. This is and will become the #1 selling CRB system in our industry. It is truly everything that needs to be in a CRB cleaning system. Maid in the USA with Steel Gears. Truly amazing! This is one tough unit!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I think a 175/300 buffer to bonnet clean and a battery 100 psi sprayer will be cheaper and clean better.

For a hell of a lot less money.

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Jimmy,
My thoughts were exactly the same as your thoughts are. I have been a fan of cotton bonnets for 40 years and I still am when it comes to wicking and browning. Even after a good vacuum and run your bonnet you will collect lots of hair, dirt, sand and debris in the catch basin of this RBS system.

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I'm guessing you have one or have seen them in person as per your statement
"This is and will become the #1 selling CRB system in our industry. It is truly everything that needs to be in a CRB cleaning system. Maid in the USA with Steel Gears. Truly amazing! This is one tough unit!"
I've looked at them in the past but forgot about it till now, I for one really like the system, I currently have a CRB so I know how well they work and would love to have one. I would use one in conduction with my extractor and do a two step process using this system to pre-spray and scrub prior to hot water extraction, It would be a great dog and pony show for the customer and most likely get you many referrals

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I think a 175/300 buffer to bonnet clean and a battery 100 psi sprayer will be cheaper and clean better.

For a hell of a lot less money.
Well no doubt a 175/300 buffer and a 100psi sprayer is cheaper buy a long shot as far as cleaning better thats debatable it depends on the type of carpet, I own a 175 buffer with solution tank, carpet brush, pad driver and an assortment of pads and cotton bonnets. I also own a 15inch CRB that I got from excellent supply, I also have an OP machine I use them all, which one i use depends on the type of carpet I'm cleaning, I also do HWE so I pretty much have all the bases covered. My 175 and CRB are two pieces of equipment I will never get rid of

Reactions: Mikey P

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
now now Jimmy be nice, here you are calling a product you know nothing about a POS. Is it a bit pricey? Yes i'll give you that but isn't everything in this industry a bit pricey

Name
Ivan Day
Please visit our web site at www.soapfreeprocyon.com and you can see the new tank system with the small tank mounted to the system, Using this one system will eliminate a battery or electric spray application, you can purchase the tile brushes and do tile & grout as well as carpet.

Please visit: mylittlemoe.com Call mikes office you can get his office number from his web site. They can put you in touch with a rep in your area or if you want.

I would love to put one of these units in your hands. I have used this unit now for several months and love it. We teach all over the country and we use this unit when we are called out to solve a problem. Using our Soap Free Procyon Extreme! You can get around 20,000 sq feet with this system

Thank you for the kind words,

Ivan

1-800-PRO-CYON -(776-2966)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Brush Pro says you can clean 7000 sqft. per hour. I say BS. Powrflite makes a crb with gravity drip tank and a larger dirt/dirty water tank for under $2,000. Many options for prespraying from pump ups to battery or electric powered sprayers. I just don't see the improvement over other crbs. It will still spit out debris when it gets clogged up and you will spend time cleaning it and vacuuming over the areas you have just cleaned to pick up that debris. You could fit a tank and sprayer on your brush pro and use your renovators. It will work as well or better imo.

Mikey P

Administrator
take it more like the pat on the head a r***** grocery bagger gets when he manages to load the bag with eggs into the car with out breaking them.

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Hey Ivan, that is a nice little unit and I have seen it before, i've even used the procyon extreme clean chems before as well. Only drawback on that machine for me would be the small 1 gal tank, I, in fact today called the number from the little moe website and a rep is suppose to be calling me

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Thanks Ivan, I will let you know the guys name when he calls me.
And yes Jimmy I know it is a bit pricey, I, as well as all of us in this industry should be used to this as everything in this industry is a bit pricey. I'll make my money back fairly quickly so i'm not worried. 5 grand is a nice chunk of change but not going to break my bank, i can still have a nice meal tonight, lol.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
aside from the price, does anyone agree this is a cool little setup

No...but trying to gain the blokes' approval to justify your "wants", might backfire.... When you realize that it's not the cat's south end and will think back: the guys on the board said to buy it. *starts another regret thread*

Back
Top Bottom