check this out

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Hogjowl they don't have me sold, i have not yet even spoken to their sale rep. Just doing some research/homework. After I speak to the sales rep and if he can give me a killer deal I might pull the trigger.
Thanks for the feedback Zee, But i'm not looking for anyones approval to justify my wants. Just honest opinions of which i may agree or disagree with to take into consideration while i consider this. Someone may point out something I didn't think of weather it be good or bad. I do believe there are enough good people here to give an honest opinion. I do already own a CRB that i like a lot and do know how well they work. This particular one has some nice features that I like better then the one i already own

Reactions: dgardner

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Bob, I am the third owner. We use it frequently. There is no question that the plastic body and the solution tanks need to be handled gently, and God forbid you suck the cord. I have a set of soft brushes for carpet and stiffer ones for tile. Yes, I recommend it for hardwood, it will pull pure concentrated evil out of the grain. However, you should follow up with a microfiber mop for any residue leftovers.
You can see us using it at www.facebook.com/ActOneCleaning and scrounge through the videos.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom