Check your Zipper boy.

steamron

Name
Ron
I just happen to check my zipper and when I looked inside there was a lot of junk.

Junk in my Zipper,

I have been using it a lot and finally got around to removing the glides and there it was a big hunk of junk.

So remember what they told you in health class, Keep your Zipper clean.

Have a good day.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Take the top off as well and check there. I found a fair bit of fibers caught on the blistering powder coat. I hate powder coat!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
All the lids in the past year are 2 mil hard anodized. The nice thing about Billet aluminum is it can always be re-done. Send it to me if you want me to do it. 734 771-2312

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I just happen to check my zipper and when I looked inside there was a lot of junk.

Junk in my Zipper,

I have been using it a lot and finally got around to removing the glides and there it was a big hunk of junk.

If you use a slot glide, you should check the bridges from underneath periodically and remove any debris with the supplied hemostats. This way you don't have to remove the lid to clean it out. I don't prevac my commercial work, so I check it about every 2,000 Sq/Ft. It literally takes seconds to pull the hair out. It is explained in the Maintenance & Operation video below. The reason we have the bridges recessed on the slot glide is so you don't see the bridge marks on a cut pile carpet. Also, we made glides where the bridges come all the way down to the bottom like most wands have and the debris is able to be rubbed off the bridges. The downfall is you see the bridge marks.

http://www.zipperwand.com/srv/vdo/vdo_dsp_video.asp?VDO=100000014&VDOCAT=0

Name
Steve Lawrence
check all your equipment, while you're at it. i just inspected my vacuum cleaner and the bag was installed upside down, duh, and was getting very clogged.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I would suggest turning the Zipper upside down from time to time. Especially on the slot guide, needle nose pliers will pull the boogers out nicely without have to take the whole head off, You can also cupp your hose over it and suck out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom