Chem dry video, dissing other chem drys

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
This company has some nice vans.. and they are dissing the other chem drys.. LOL I have actually heard great things about this franchise..

Ok here it is.. thanks

k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3Qv2TPMTEk]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:shock: WTF?
Upholstery tool under the bed?

A steam cleaner trying to pretend they are not a steam cleaner.

Riot.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would respect them more if they just admitted what they are doing.

But there is no marketing in that.....well maybe.

I bet they charge good money and do a good job. It looks like they rotary clean the carpet then use the wand to dry stoke the carpet. They also edge clean as well. I would say they are doing a good job and offer more than the cheap one price spray and suck hacks. :mrgreen:

Really if you don't atleast offer your customers more bang for their buck you are doing them a disservice. I said it before and I will say it again. A cleaner simply can't do more than spray and suck when they are doing three and a hall for 75 dollars. If they did they would go under. If a cleaner has a flat price of say 150 for three and a hall and does whatever is neccessary to get the best results then great. They are charging enough in the first place to take time on the ones that need it.

TimP

I don't mind Chem-dry.

It's Stanley that I don't like, and what I don't like is their shoddy work that they do. It gives our clients the wrong idea of what a real carpet cleaner is capable. They call them expecting an expert but find often times that they can do better. It harms our industry cause our clients expect an expert to be an expert.....

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
TimP said:
I don't mind Chem-dry.

It's Stanley that I don't like, and what I don't like is their shoddy work that they do. It gives our clients the wrong idea of what a real carpet cleaner is capable. They call them expecting an expert but find often times that they can do better. It harms our industry cause our clients expect an expert to be an expert.....

Thats the point we're trying to make with offering "good enough" cleaning. We're supposed to be the experts yet not doing all that we can, we cut corners for the sake of time and profit cleaning for appearance or whatever the customer is happy with. If we do our best, it will be clean and the customer will know it and appreciate it. There isn't much separating the good from the bad.

G

Gnu

alrighty then. I am positive a company can make a living offering a set price for X amount of rooms. if they do the work themselves and work their butts off. it does not cost hourly to run a carpet cleaner. maybe personal time.
Concidering most hacks were working for micky d's the week before at $150 a week so anyhting more than that is gold to them. jmho..

Even tho chemdry uses a cds unit it is always been modified by harris research. You will not find a cat pump on that machine. not a standard heat exchanger. you will find a suitorbilt 3.3 blower, two 12 volt shurflo pumps for chemical A and the other for chemical B. one acidic the other is base when mixed viola bubbles. to maintain those refreshing bubbles the heat cannot for any reason go over 160 degrees. So a stainless steel coil is wrapped around the exhaust port to barely heat the water. and yeah I would put down any chemdry that didnt use a tm no matter how it was setup. But. I can still pull out more dirt using my backup porty than their truckmount can pull up. that is a fact.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
I bet they charge good money and do a good job. It looks like they rotary clean the carpet then use the wand to dry stoke the carpet. They also edge clean as well. I would say they are doing a good job and offer more than the cheap one price spray and suck hacks. :mrgreen:

Really if you don't atleast offer your customers more bang for their buck you are doing them a disservice. I said it before and I will say it again. A cleaner simply can't do more than spray and suck when they are doing three and a hall for 75 dollars. If they did they would go under. If a cleaner has a flat price of say 150 for three and a hall and does whatever is neccessary to get the best results then great. They are charging enough in the first place to take time on the ones that need it.

uh huh...and i just did a job for a guy, that had chem-dry out before THREEE!!!!! times they had to come back and fix their shit...

oh and i am a squirt and suck hack Iseeru Iseeru Iseeru

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
This franchise of chemdry, may possibly have tweaked trucks. like 200 plus heatand 400 psi water.. I heard that today from a little birdie, so maybe they are good lol

dgargan

I don't like Chem Dry as a whole but this guy has a nice video and looks like they do a good job. I bet even Chem Dry has a few good franchises out there that are not hacks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Renting a franchise is for the person who doesn't want to do the leg work of building a company.
You pay money for equipment and name...and that will bring in a steady flow.

Then you realize you are paying toooo much for everything, and just about everything you are using is crap....then you screw up ....just a little....and they take the franchise back along with your customer list and phone numbers and you are left sitting alone twittling Mr. Winky and looking like you just dropped your ice cream cone.

I've seen it happen too many times.

Why have 2 governments when one is surely enough.

TimP

Ron Werner said:
Chemdry puts the HACK in spray'n suck

Hack in my opinion is spray'n suck as in emulsifier only spray and suck half heartedly....

At least they use a TLC'er to spray, and at least they mechanically scrub. Although not a very good detergent but the scrub makes up for the lack of cleaning ability.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
TimP said:
Ron Werner said:
Chemdry puts the HACK in spray'n suck

Hack in my opinion is spray'n suck as in emulsifier only spray and suck half heartedly....

At least they use a TLC'er to spray, and at least they mechanically scrub. Although not a very good detergent but the scrub makes up for the lack of cleaning ability.
Some probably do, how many just go at it with the CDRX20

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom