Chemeister products?

Name
Andy McFadden
I've always wanted to try their products but never have. (other then rinse master)

Mainly interested in sunshine deodor, and grease eraser , (I know many like those products)

Lately I've Been using extreme clean or powermax on the real dirty jobs, but was thinking to try grease eraser , Wondering how it would compare to extreme clean, or other well known "kick but" juices?

Lover to hear from anyone using their stuff , would love some feed back on some of their rinses as well. Action extraction looks like good stuff, but I want something that adds a real punch to the cleaning, not sure if it will do it ,

Thank you

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Andy, there's just no substitute for doing your own side by side evaluations .

I know it's a PITA and takes more time , but when opportunity allows (like an empty rathole or com) pick the nastiest 100-150sf section , split it down the middle and spray equal amounts of each side.

To lessen the PITA factor, use a 1/2 gal pump up sprayer .
The one Hydroforce(?) has is a dandy for that.(great for upl too, so if you don't have one, buy one..DO IT NOW)

You'll be able to mix accurately and thoroughly as well as apply accurate amounts (a whole sprayer full pr side)

it's really the ONLY way to "know" what works best for "your" machine, water, soil and technique

Otherwise, you'll be using one board de jour juice one year, and a the next board de jour juice the next

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom