Chemeisters Grease Eraser

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ive been using it for 5 months now, and am on my second 37lbs pale.
If you mix it according to directions with VERYYYYY hot water it will do an awesome job on heavy soiled carpets, not just restaurants.

BUT if you mix it a LITTLE stronger, say 1 or 2 oz extra per gallon it will blast through grease that can only be otherwise removed with an ice-cream scoop.

I also love Judson's O2 system mixed a little stronger that what it calls for and some Hot Sauce Modifier with a little dwell time will perform almost as well and be allot more gentle to the carpet. (And cheaper!)

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I'm gonna have to try some of this stuff. I've got a greasy restaurant that cleans about every six months.......whether it needs it or not.

So bad you can't even begin to see the pattern in the carpet. The ice cream scoop method seems about right for this one.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Dirk Wingrove said:
I'm gonna have to try some of this stuff. I've got a greasy restaurant that cleans about every six months.......whether it needs it or not.

So bad you can't even begin to see the pattern in the carpet. The ice cream scoop method seems about right for this one.

Do yourself a favor and call Chemisters directly, they will set you up with a 7lbs pale (there smallest quantity) and you can see why it will save you ALLOT of time on nasties.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Yep one of the best presprays i have ever used! I use it for almost all of my rentals. used to use enzall, which is comparable, but grease eraser mixes easier.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Funny story guys....
Gordon says that I am responsible for the Action Extraction in it's present form!
In the beginning, we mixed the powder in a cement mixer all the while he whistled....man that guy whistled ALL the time!
Real nice guy!

I told you's guys that i was old......

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Used it for over 10 years,now I just use Butler Liquid enzyme when .
I need one, like the liquid better,other then that Grease Eraser is very good...

Name
R.J. Povio
grease eraser.....great product have had good luck with it. I have used it on dirty commercial, residential, and restaurants.....works well in any situation

I currently use Prochems Powerburst....I really like that product and I think it is cheaper

I have used Judsons hot sauce and rinse.....works really well too...seems to be more expensive but does work well

carpetsmart

I've been using the Grease Eraser and also the Proschoice Prozyme on the crapies and they seem pretty close on the results. Not sure which is cheaper.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I bought Grease Eraser recently and I have used it on several jobs now. A roofing company office that had a thin layer of tar pretty much all over the olefin carpet, an apartment in a senior assisted living facility nylon carpet with food stains everywhere, a waiting area in a laundromat with 11 year old olefin and a couple of normal residential jobs.It seems like the product really works well. I use Action Extraction with it metered at 6 gph and the Sunshine scented Proliminator in prespray and rinse.
I went back and did a few more jobs with my Prochem Ultrapac and Liquid Slurry or All Fiber Deep Rinse just to see if I like one more than the other. It is really difficult for me to say which line is better, but Chemeister seems easier to use and what I did notice is that it seemed to leave the carpets softer and more clean feeling. On extraction my want was almost squeaky, and there is a slickness to the touch that I get from the Prochem rinses that I don't feel with the Chemeister products, if you know what I mean.
The Roofing company job was the first time I used the stuff and I was really worried. But it turned out well and the customer was happy. A lady (Diane?)at Chemeister told me that if I would have added a citrus booster to my prespray it might have turned out even better. I have The Prochem Citrus Pro and I'll try that on the next difficult job. I'm no chemist and I don't have a lot of experience with different combinations yet.That 11 year old olefin seemed kind of yellowed out in places , what about adding Oxy Plus to the Grease Eraser for that type of situation?
For now I think I'm going to stick with the grease eraser but I'm not totally sure about the Action Extraction.I wonder if there might be other rinses that might compliment the grease eraser better.
There are so many different products on the market and so many different combinations I'm still relatively new to the business. I don't want to end up with a whole bunch of different lines of chemicals in my garage and still be confused about which is best. It seems that there are conflicting opinions about the Grease eraser and the same would probably be true about every other product as well.
There probably is no single product out there that stands out as being the best, right????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom