Chemeisters Product line

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I've been using Prochem stuff exclusively so far, All fiber rinse liquid slurry etc. and been pretty happy with the results.
But I just found the Chemeister site http://www.chemeistersusa.com/
and I'm curious if anyone here uses stuff made by this company.
For example for deodorization I currently use Fluorosil floral, I like the way it smells but it fades pretty quickly,I wish the scent would hang around longer.Chemmeister has a product called Pro Liminator that sounds interesting and might be better for odor control than the Fluorosil.Has anyone here tried it?
There are so many products on the market to choose from, impossible to try them all out and then also to remember how they were different. So I don't want to make a switch unless it's really worth it.I would prefer to go with a single manufacturer as opposed to mixing all different types of products.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lee Stockwell said:
Proliminator Sunshine is my favorite!

I buy Proliminator Sunshine by the 5 gallon pails! You can get gas on your hand and spray with Proliminator, and it will remove the odor. I mix Proliminator with all presprays and with my rinse solution (Procyon).

I also use the Grease Eraser for my greasy resturant jobs. Good one pass stuff!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
gimmeagig said:
Thanks for that. I'll get some!
How's the rest of their product line?

I haven't tried their other products, but I assume they are as good as the deodorizer and Grease Eraser.

I'm not sure if they offer any "samples".

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I started another thread about Mystery European Cleaning Product recently, where a guy in my town claims to be using a European product and his customers love him. He won't tell what he's using I wonder if this is it. With that name and logo he could easily pass it of as something exotic.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Gordon used ME as his Grease Eraser tester when he first came out wit it...
prolly around 197?..
we would mix it up in his cement mixer by the scoop shovel!
seems like the Ph was higher than a duck...tho!

BTW....it's GREAT STUFF!

RichardnTn

I have been using Grease Eraser and POWDER for years.. Products are great and I save a lot of money...

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
RichardnTn said:
I have been using Grease Eraser and POWDER for years.. Products are great and I save a lot of money...

"Powder"? What product is that?

I also just ordered a gallon of Proliminator Sunshine, really love that company, told them I wanted to give it a try and they paid for the shipping!
Malinda(sp?) is always great to deal with on the phone.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I use Grease Eraser every day and have been for many years. Mixes easily in my hydroforce and at various strengths is safe for all but the most delicate wools. For wool carpets and rugs and most upholstery I use their Preaction which is an acid side cleaner. And of course Sunshine Proliminator is a favorite deodorizer because it smells so good. It contains quats so it is good on water damage also. The gals there, Sandy and Linda, are just great also.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Art Kelley said:
I use Grease Eraser every day and have been for many years. Mixes easily in my hydroforce and at various strengths is safe for all but the most delicate wools. For wool carpets and rugs and most upholstery I use their Preaction which is an acid side cleaner. And of course Sunshine Proliminator is a favorite deodorizer because it smells so good. It contains quats so it is good on water damage also. The gals there, Sandy and Linda, are just great also.
i HEAR theres even an occasional Gordon sighting......
that guy was OK......

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I was just going to keep it simple by using Prochem's stuff only.
Ultrapac and Olefin Preclean,All fiber Deep Clean and Liquid Slurry for a rinse, Fluorosil deodorizer, Citrus Pro and Oxy Plus. It's probably a good all around combination of chemicals, do you guys agree?
But after reading your responses and looking at the website I decided to give Chemeister a call. I talked to Linda and she was very helpful.
I ended up buying the Grease Eraser, Action Extraction,Pro Liminator and Rinse master( because I ran into my first foaming problem last Saturday).
So that setup again is. I think; pretty much all I would need for most jobs, right?
Which line is going to be better, I wonder....
I just bought kind of a starter package, because I had just stocked up on the Prochem stuff a week ago. So now I will have a couple of ways to go on every job. I'm not sure if it is a good idea to mix products from different lines, especially for someone like me who is still kind of tapping in the dark.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mikey P said:
[quote="bob vawter":3lvjnbtw]i THOUGHT they had a banner here??? :?: :?: :?:

they did.

After two weeks they decided to bail out.

They refused to participate. :roll: :roll:[/quote:3lvjnbtw]

I suggested to them to let me take some out to one of the first "Mikeyfests" ....they never got back to me.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
bob vawter said:
Gordon used ME as his Grease Eraser tester when he first came out wit it...
prolly around 197?..
we would mix it up in his cement mixer by the scoop shovel!
seems like the Ph was higher than a duck...tho!

BTW....it's GREAT STUFF!

The Grease Eraser needs to be mixed more consistantly. It sometimes comes with green and white powder streaks.....not mixed fully.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Still using Grease Eraser.....my go-to PS with anything but light soil. Still have to shake the jar to mix up the powders. I'm also trying out a few "beta" products right now. PC pre-spray is one of them.

Proliminator Sunshine is the best overall scent for deodorizing, and it lingers quite a while. It will neutralize gasoline odors, even on skin!

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Lemonizer

I use lemonizer proliminator and grease eraser.great products that linger.used them in the late 80 s and found them again recently:headbang:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom