Chemical rip off, Dri Eaz saves the day

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have mildew job I need to do and I'm out of my normal stuff. I went to my local supply house to get something that would work. The guy leads me to the Benefect Decon 30. Goes to ring me up and says "$40."

I respond," ok but wait a minute, what's the dilution ratio?" He didn't know.

So after reading the gallon jug, turns out it was 1 gallon RTU! What a rip off. Me being the new and improved Damon and working on my Emotional EQ, I immediately blurp out, "This is a complete ripoff! Just because it's Covid season you guys are trying to extort me!"

I then went back out to the shelf to look for something else. That's when I found the Dri Eaz Milgo Plus for $49. I grabbed the bottle and as I read the label of 2-oz per gallon, I heard the angels in heaven singing. I'm looking forward to using this stuff tomorrow. If it's good, I'll be buying a lot more.

1607389659464.png
1607389678279.png

Last edited:
F

FB7777

No you wouldn’t.... you’d just buy a 2021 Corvette at price gouged rates, get bored and buy a Porsche 911 Turbo

then rinse , lather and repeat ...

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Milgo is some good stuff. I have some harvard stuff on board currently but normally I’m a Microban milgo or harvard user

As for that Sumbich soap salesman!!! You can hear them a mile away saying, “let me show you what everyone else is using”. Fktard wanting to steal your hard earned money

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
your the one who started a thread complaining about the price lol

like everything in life you get what you pay for, I'd rather not pay for growing a 3rd nut
Soap does not fall in that category. It's been shown hundreds of times before that they sell the diluted ready to use product at full price, which is crooked

They know that we are needing dozens, if not hundreds of gallons of the product. So it should never be sold to us at "Ready to use" strength. Not only is it a waste of plastic...it's a waste of our money. A good supplier knows that

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Anything sold as RTU in our industry is a rip off. We are professionals and should be able to buy a concentrated chem. Let the Home Depot housewives buy the RTU gallons.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Anything sold as RTU in our industry is a rip off. We are professionals and should be able to buy a concentrated chem. Let the Home Depot housewives buy the RTU gallons.

Call me when you have a chance today Damon.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but perhaps some insight that will help you lower your blood pressure.

And no, I'm not interested in jumping into it here.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Call me when you have a chance today Damon.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but perhaps some insight that will help you lower your blood pressure.

And no, I'm not interested in jumping into it here.
I'm cleaning the US Department of Forestry Federal building today. I'll try and call as I'm Zippering away.

My pressure is low. I'm in a state of Zen. I'm just doing my part for the post counts ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When I took my IICRC class on Odor they said you can never use the work Disenfect or Sanatize because you could get sued. Then I look on the bottle and it says Sanitize and Disinfect. Talk about confusing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom