Chemical rip off, Dri Eaz saves the day

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I use quats daily, but as mentioned, I don’t mind using RTU and charge just to give peace of mind. “We have a Covid case in 4th grade, can we get #extra spray”? Sure😏

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Soap does not fall in that category. It's been shown hundreds of times before that they sell the diluted ready to use product at full price, which is crooked

They know that we are needing dozens, if not hundreds of gallons of the product. So it should never be sold to us at "Ready to use" strength. Not only is it a waste of plastic...it's a waste of our money. A good supplier knows that
anything with "cide" in its description or mode of action is no longer "soap" its poison

if I can achieve the same result with less danger to myself and my customer then I'll do it, and the customer ultimately pays the price difference anyway.

Im not chemaphobic and have used some horrendous products outside of cleaning.

But the cleaning chem industry is woefully under regulated as to what can be bought and sold.
If it says its toxic it really really is

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok, after talking with a few people (Jim) and doing a bit more research, I see why you @Hack Attack like the Benefect stuff so much. I'm coming around. I didn't realize you could bathe a newborn in it with glowing results. I still wish it had better dilution.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Ok, after talking with a few people (Jim) and doing a bit more research, I see why you @Hack Attack like the Benefect stuff so much. I'm coming around. I didn't realize you could bathe a newborn in it with glowing results. I still wish it had better dilution.
during lockdown when we were sanitising places every day, seemed like I was sweating it. Was all I could smell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom