Chemical Shelves

DRScrivner

Here is the 5 shef unit (yes parts doubled up and built to three shelves):

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=8251822

Apparently they don't have the 4 shelf- deeper unit anymore.

They have a few of them DO NOT get the boltless ones- you need them bolted together.

To do similar to what I did you MAY need to buy three and that will give you all the parts the build two sets of nice and sturdy ones with the front straps.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I was actually talking about the wire ones from homedepot.....

the others make sense....
I think i am going to take some of my metal shelves from the shed, wash them up and screw them to the wall... They are light enough not to be to bad to screw to the wall...and have holes in the supports to mount a strap for chems etc...

maker

Ron Werner said:
what about the plastic ones I'd heard about?
Saw some at John's Machine Shop. Saw some somewhere else to.

Nice set up Les!!
How many gallon is that water tank?

I heard about the plastic ones at Johns machine- Anyone using them- Seams like a great idea.

Outside of that I really like the Judson Shelf- Do you make those Les?

Chads

Supportive Member
I have the shelves from Johns and they are pretty darn good no black crap on my bottles and they look nice two things I didnt like about them was there shipping wasnt to fast because of people on vacation or something like that ,and the other thing was they need better brackets that attach to the wall I have a little bailing wire holding the still untill I find the right bracket to mount them more solid.

Chads said:
whiskers looks nice , i like the stainless ones but why in hell do they need to cost that much its like a gallon of gas just no justification in being that pricey.

Stainless is not cheap these days chad...those home-made shelves look like crap...if you have a bunch of home-made crap in your truck its not going to impress any customer that looks in your van...just break down and get a nice stainless chem. shelf....they last forever without rusting and you wont look like a broke dick when the customer looks in and see your home-made cheap looking shelf...IMO...i know 90 percent of carpet cleaners are cheap as hell but common guys do yourself a favor and look like a professional...you save a few bucks here and there but then ur van looks like a messy POS rather then spending a few hundred bucks and looking neat and organized...go for the professional look instead of the redneck look....

Chads

Supportive Member
This is what mine look like.
carpetvancleaned002.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I just laid some carpet in the bottom of my shelves and cleaned washed all my gallon jugs in the sink like I was doing dishes. A few of the guys were making fun of me cleaning the cleaning chemicals, but it made the van look much nicer.

DRScrivner

B&BGaryC said:
washed all my gallon jugs in the sink like I was doing dishes. A few of the guys were making fun of me cleaning the cleaning chemicals, but it made the van look much nicer.
I do that too. But I just use a fairly wet rag and pull each jug out and wipe it down about once a quarter or so. Every once in a while something has busted due to heat or cold and I gotta take it to the sink, but not too often.

Chad
Plse call me and I will make sure you have the proper mounting brackets for our new shelving line. Also do appologize for the shipping delay.

Thanks
JOHN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom