chemspec enz all how to mix

wilpath

hey all, i bought a case of this product, mix according to directions, but everytime it clogs up the strainer in the hydroforce, i mix with warm,hot water, what am i doing wrong, i really want to use this product

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I mix my prespray in a two gallon container at half strength and into the hydroforce as needed.

J

JS41035

Weird. I use about 3 pails of enzall every year. Never had a problem with it clogging. Try filling HF about halfway with very hot water. Adding a few scoops then using the wand to fill it the rest of the way.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Are you mixing it with anything?

Ps it meedshot water 140-150 to activate enzymes

I used to fill jug to gallon mark, then ad 5 scoop on a 4-1 sprayer.

Shake it really good no problem.

If your hydroforce is setup at 8-1 and your using a bunch of scoop maybe try going 4-1

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
hey all, i bought a case of this product, mix according to directions, but everytime it clogs up the strainer in the hydroforce, i mix with warm,hot water, what am i doing wrong, i really want to use this product
I had the same results a couple years ago. I figured they'd have fixed that problem by now.

What does the label look like on your bottle?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My guy added the chemical then the hot water he clogged it all the time. Reverse order water chemical stir.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom