Church pews

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I usually always vacuum them before cleaning.. Am I wasting my time? Do u vacuum them first???

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

PCCN

So far I haven't run into any dirty enough to require vacuuming before cleaning. All the churches we have done to date have only had a few gum/candy/food/drink spots on them and were very easy to clean. One person presprayed, allowed dwell time, and ssecond person came behind them with tool cleaning. Just like assemblyline work.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Im gonna try my big boss to prespray the pews see how that goes. I usually always vacuum first but my tennis elbow and carpel tunnell in my right hand is killing me

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
Im gonna try my big boss to prespray the pews see how that goes. I usually always vacuum first but my tennis elbow and carpel tunnell in my right hand is killing me

"tO VACUUM...or NOT to ...vAcuuM"

IS NOT THE "QUESTION".... :roll:

The " :?: " is........................

"Are you seeking a TheRaPisT...concerning your elbow & wrist ...ISSUE's "...?????????????????

Your sYpTomS are CLINICAL...... :idea:

You are obviously a "cRonIc mAstErbaitOr".... :shock:

PLEASE GET HELP.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I never vac upholstery, except with the vac hose to pic up the pretzles, pop corn what not from the crevices, but that's just me...

Name
Nate W.
Chris Adkins said:
I never vac upholstery, except with the vac hose to pic up the pretzles, pop corn what not from the crevices, but that's just me...

So, does Fido's hair still stick on the upholstery?? lol... We always vacuum upholstery, but that's a residential setting... I guess it depends on if you charged for it or sold them on the vacuuming is part of your cleaning process... It is part of our process...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Small pews bottom and top cushions. Pews are about 12 feet long. 28 pews at $65 each plus carpet. I suppose I charged to much lol.... Im right handed, but use my left for that task harper lmao

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joey bgky said:
Small pews bottom and top cushions. Pews are about 12 feet long. 28 pews at $65 each plus carpet. I suppose I charged to much lol.... Im right handed, but use my left for that task harper lmao

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. What

Is your left hand SMALLER....? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is STILL hoPE ...lil joey... !gotcha!

Your CONDITION is still in the chRonIc state... :oops:

You will KNOW when your CONDITION beCOMEs critical.... :idea:

The "TalE-tAlE" symptom ..is.."when you start CrYinG uncontrollably..while committing the act :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom