Cimex V. Hruby orbit

randy

Name
Randy
Has anyone run both and how do they compare results wise ?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
for commercial i prefer my Cimex.

for resi i use my Orbot before the Cimex, because it will remove more soil than the Cimex. but i wouldnt use the Sprayborg on resi. your cleaning solution needs dwell time to do the best job. i prefer the Multisprayer to prespray, let it dwell 14 min then i prefer my Challenger OP as it is heavier (no wheels to displace some of the weight) and more aggressive which results in cleaner carpet for me...personal preference. i know others prefer the Orbot to the Challenger.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We just cleaned a big church today with the cimex and orbot. I think that the orbital was quick, efficient and effective. I used the cotton pads and the sprayborg and just walked. Turned out great. The cimex is just THE commercial carpet cleaning system you need to have. Its fast, EASY and profitable.

But, if i were choosing between both... I would buy the orbital only because you can also use it on residential- more versatile. We use it for hardwood floors, tile, and more.

My 2 cents.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've used both as well. I like the Cimex for very large open areas, say over 10k, but that's just because I have an Orbot as well.

Selling my Orbot w/ Sprayborg less than 5 jobs on it since I got it from Jeff @ HOS (It's 95% brand new since completely rebuilt), I'll be taking some pics and putting in the garage sale room soon. Haven't used it as much as I'd like to, It's an awesome machine.

Fred Homan

I just did a Cimex job this morning for $320.00 that took me about 2 hrs. Looks great! She loves me! A great cheerleader for me. And this was 1 mile from my home. shiteatinggrin I love my Cimex.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom