Cimexed My Way To A Nice Payday Today......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I don't own a Cimex, so I rented one today. Had a 6th floor office with halls that needed cleaned. I didn't want to drag all the hoses up 6 floors, so I Cimexed, using ProCaps "Later" encapsulating solution. Did a great job.

Question to you's that Cimex.....do you make just one pass with the solution on and then move over to the next path, or do you go back over the wet pass with solution off?

Might have to get one.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i go 1 pass wet, and then back dry...trigger on the whole time.....

you will learn how fast to walk with it open

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
floorguy said:
i go 1 pass wet, and then back dry...trigger on the whole time.....

you will learn how fast to walk with it open

Okay, you trying to confuse me ??

You succeeded. :oops: shiteatinggrin

If you go " 1 pass wet, and then back dry...trigger on the whole time", would not that be TWO WET PASSES ??

I go one pass wet, then back over it again doing a dry scrub run.

I turn the solution valve so that it is not fully open, and at times I also "tickle the trigger" if I feel I need a bit more lubrication.

You don't want great heaps of foam when encapping. (IMO). hey Marty, blow me

Shorty.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the reason i said that...(and i should have stuck it in the middle)

is i see some guys do a wet pass...BUT they feather or tap the trigger, instead of having it squeezed the whole time.....

i keep the trigger pulled all the way on the wet pass, and adjust the walking speed for foam control/dirtyness

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Here's a regular that I did today, four months since the last clean.

6Atherton100.jpg

Not too shabby for an old fart, eh.??

Shorty.

PS::: Hey Marty, where did the dirt go. shiteatinggrin hey Marty, blow me

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
With a shower feed system triggering is sometimes tricky. You have to pull the trigger before your start a run to get solution in the pads. Then you have to release the trigger before your done with a pass to let the solution work out of the pads. My rule of thumb is 3 seconds. I release the trigger 3 seconds before finishing a wet pass, then pull the trigger 3 seconds before finishing a dry pass so the solution is in the pads for the next wet pass.

Who cares where the dirt goes if the customer is happy!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
idreadnought said:
With a shower feed system triggering is sometimes tricky. You have to pull the trigger before your start a run to get solution in the pads. Then you have to release the trigger before your done with a pass to let the solution work out of the pads. My rule of thumb is 3 seconds. I release the trigger 3 seconds before finishing a wet pass, then pull the trigger 3 seconds before finishing a dry pass so the solution is in the pads for the next wet pass.

Who cares where the dirt goes if the customer is happy!

I noticed that, Richard. It has some "lag" time from when you pull the trigger and when you let it go. It's a great way to keep custys happy when they don't have the funds for a full extraction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom