Cintas AeroTech?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
When I arrived at one of my commercial jobs tonight, I was quite surprised to see a "Cintas" box truck out front. They were there to do a tile job I was there for my bi-weekly carpet clean. As I traded info with the two hourly techs found that Cintas had been in the commercial tile cleaning business with the Aerotech for about a year or so. Once again a contract job but they had traveled 85 miles one way to do this relatively small tile job, two techs were there ( I guess) around 2.5 hours 3 hours of drive time, heck I wonder what their charge was, mgr on duty wouldn't disclosed but ask me for a bid. I had given them a tile bid when I first took on the contract and I bet they paid these guys 2-3 times as much as my bid. When the contract is up I will have it next time! I was surprised that the AT was fairly quite but upon looking over the situation they were running 1300 rpms, had the heat set on 135 degrees and 2,000 psi. They also were bypassing the waste tanks and dumping the water on the parking lot right in front of the store's front doors. Techs were nice fellows I ask if they did any residentials he laught and said my house and his! However, they do commercial carpet and hotels.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Yes Cintas has been looking at this for a few years. Seeing that they are probably in more commercial buildings than anyone it is a good extension for them.

Just remember that regardless of the size of the company it still comes down to 1 tech.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bill
Were they also into commercial air duct cleaning?

I thought I remember seeing on their literature several years back but now I no longer see them marketing it around here. ???

Name
Jesse
They cleaned a restaurant that we do the carpet in also. They didn't use any chem, just a turbo, poor results made it their last time on that one.

Similarly, Waxie sanitiary supply is doing janitorial, floors, etc. I won a contract for a 30,000sf building that they had been servicing.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Chavez,
No air duct cleaning set up on this unit.

Also, same here, they didn't do any edge scrubbing with grout brush so very poor results also. I noticed they used a pump up sprayer for prespray and didn't go through even 1/2 the container.

Yeadon, yeah you are correct it all boils down to the tech and this is why I try to do the very best job I can regardless of what I'm doing, even if it takes me longer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom