Citrus Solving tile problems

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I like Viper Venom for tile. But just for the h*ll of it today I flang a two scoop gallon solution of Flex Citrus Solve on the customer's kitchen floor, smeared it around with a floor brush and sat down five minutes.

Used the Daimer steamer to run the grout lines, recovered the slurry with the AquaClean (why not, I didn't feel like mopping) and it all turned out lovely.

Makes sense, if the stuff will clean greasy carpet and rinse out, why not tile too? Now you know, in case you get stuck one day with no "tile cleaner."

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
If you would have tested an area with only VV and compared, you would know for sure if it made a difference.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The old liquid Flex and Viper Venom was (in my opinion) practically the same thing. Or at least very similar....

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have some Flex laying around. Yes, it works good on tile. So does PowerMax, which I've been using for years. However, my son has been complaining of the PM irritating his sinuses so I bought a couple of cases of Procyon Extreme to try. We cleaned two banks Saturday using the Procyon on their carpets and tile and it worked just as well as the other two products. Moral of the story? If it cleans one, it will clean the other. No need for a second product.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have some Flex laying around. Yes, it works good on tile. So does PowerMax, which I've been using for years. However, my son has been complaining of the PM irritating his sinuses so I bought a couple of cases of Procyon Extreme to try. We cleaned two banks Saturday using the Procyon on their carpets and tile and it worked just as well as the other two products. Moral of the story? If it cleans one, it will clean the other. No need for a second product.

Marty's right. If it can remove dirt from carpet tile is no real challenge. The only exception is sometimes I use an acid. Again Marty, it doesn't count that I think so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom