Cleaning concrete (Rust & Oil Stains)

DrUmM@sT3r

Name
Mark Medora
Hey Guys,
Looking for some advice, I do not pressure wash concrete hardly at all, but every once in awhile a request comes up. I never seem to get the results I get with carpet, upholstery, stone, & tile. So here’s a driveway I did and it doesn’t look good. (See photos) So the product I used was Viper Peroxiblast Powder, then used Prochem Rust Remover, Hydroforce Renew, dishwashing liquid, liquid detergent, & bleach. Prochem Rust Remover didn’t do anything, “Renew” began to loosen some rust. Ran my truck mount heat all the way up, pressure was 1,000psi, and used my SX-12. Any suggestions would be great. Please refrain from smart ass comments, as I’m already in a bad mood. Thank you for your anticipated help....

14D6ECC7-FE13-4637-AF9D-A9F0EEBD5978.jpeg 13760570-B041-4E22-9B3A-D3FBB905D89C.jpeg ADEB73D8-9F92-4368-A6E4-5CAFE6F947EA.jpeg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

srosen

Name
stuart rosen
Abrasives and klenzstone number 1- the rust is sitting on the surface-spot sand that off using 80 grit sandpaper-then use a black dot vortex or an 80 grit brush with klenzstone 1
It wont be perfect but lots cleaner-

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hey Guys,
Looking for some advice, I do not pressure wash concrete hardly at all, but every once in awhile a request comes up. I never seem to get the results I get with carpet, upholstery, stone, & tile. So here’s a driveway I did and it doesn’t look good. (See photos) So the product I used was Viper Peroxiblast Powder, then used Prochem Rust Remover, Hydroforce Renew, dishwashing liquid, liquid detergent, & bleach. Prochem Rust Remover didn’t do anything, “Renew” began to loosen some rust. Ran my truck mount heat all the way up, pressure was 1,000psi, and used my SX-12. Any suggestions would be great. Please refrain from smart ass comments, as I’m already in a bad mood. Thank you for your anticipated help....

View attachment 107849 View attachment 107850 View attachment 107851

Dude you came to the wrong place if you can't take a little roasting.But on the bright side you get to pick the minds of industry giants like myself. As some concrete is porous, it may be leeched right in. I see you live in California so it should be easy to get some Ultrachem Clean. Clean moves rust and grease from carpet so it might be applicable in your situation. https://ultrachemlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Clean-Cutsheet-2018-Rev-E.pdf
I've seen CLR do some things on concrete that surprised me. In the end you shouldn't let it become your problem. You tried hard and it didn't work.

Now about that pissy mood and not wanting a roast nobody cares

1621391160614.png

Jwalk90

Name
Joshua Walker
Hey Guys,

View attachment 107849 View attachment 107850 View attachment 107851
Acetone and a scrub brush

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom