Cleaning up after bed bugs

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I have a pet control company that wants to refer some carpet cleaning jobs that they recommend post Bed Bug treatment.

They have already done the heat treatment and just want to get the carpet cleaned. Oddly enough they are not requesting the mattress cleaned.

My question is would this be a clean as normal, or do I need to take any special precautions.

Should I do a quat sanitizer pre treat?

Should I change my clothes after the job?

Do I need to wash the hoses before the next job?

Thanks

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Seriously though, NYC had a big Bed Bug problem a few years back, so I am very familiar with the absolute nightmare those fookers can create.

I know more than a few people that went through it, and it's not very pretty to say the least.

I have been using diatomacious earth around my house since then just to be safe.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Absher Carpet

Name
Jonathan Absher
If the heat treatment was done correctly there will not be any living bed bugs. Is it a reputable company? Do they get call backs to retreat same rooms or homes? Heat and time is the key. Time difference mainly depends upon building materials.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wonder if you could fog an insecticide and get rid of them? They will hide but come out later to.............DIE!

Name
Steve Lawrence
I wonder if you could fog an insecticide and get rid of them? They will hide but come out later to.............DIE!
They don't live in the airspace so I am guessing that a fog would not solve the issue. Burn them little fuckers.

Plus, any insecticides may remain to impact your health in the case of fogging.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom