Cleveland Rug Cleaning

ellis

Cleveland Rug Cleaning provides cleaning services in Cleveland, OH. our technicians are the best in carpet rug

cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, silk rug cleaning and more. Call Rug Cleaning Cleveland at (216) 255-6905 for more information.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ron,
it's SEO spam. He could accomplish almost there same thing with a REAL post about carpet cleaning and a tagline link in his signature.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Chavez he comes to you!

"We use state of the art rug cleaning equipment and have special cleaning machines for rugs; only where necessary will we take your rugs off site."

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damn on location rug cleaners, I want a rug snob like you to clean it for me.

How many years can you piss on a rug and it still clean up fine? Human piss not dog. :p

:mrgreen:

Ron K

Randy I had heard that Urine was used to strike dyes into wool ?

Name
Nate W.
Storm Warning said:
I've heard that before too, but always assumed it's a purified bath of urine. Not some kid hosing the rug down.

Little do you know..... I've dyed a few myself.... You just have to drink plenty of tea, for the "tea washed" look... shiteatinggrin

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Urine was used to dye indigo dye until the late 19th century and as a color modifier.

In ancient times urine had many uses ..fertilizer, cleaning , gun powder it was often fermented ..like fish sauce look up the term "lant"

Jimbo

Lant was also recommended to freshen the breath, to flavor ale (as in "lanted-" or "double-lanted ale") and to glaze hard pastries. In larger cottage industries, lant was used in wool-processing and as a source of saltpeter for gunpowder. In times of urgent need and in districts where these were the chief industries, the whole town was expected to contribute to its supply.

Yuk...no wonder those folks lived such short life spans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom