"ColorClean" process

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A-1 carpet care tech's used to do it in the 80's adding a little yellow dye, they called it color cleaning and would charge a ton for it. Sold it as bringing color back to the carpet. To many problems with guys with dyes. If you didn't rinses your porty machine and got it on the wrong color carpet you were hosed.

Reactions: J Scott W

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I wouldn't pay that guy a dime to take his dye classes. He reminds me of a snake oil salesman.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
No that's the same process use a dye that matches dominant color.

We had guys that did that not sure if it worked or not.

Cleaner named Kirk Willis, he cleaned Kareem Abdul Jabbar Haitian cotton sofa got wine stains off of it charged about 3 grand tried to get $700 for two more rooms and they passed.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
By the way if you guys didn't know A1 carpet care was owned by the Darrel and Rod Paulson, They advertised a low rate and upsold, but I hear they're truckmounted now.

They they split into carpet cleaning and restoration along time ago. Not sure how they are still doing now though, besides being involved in the IICRC.

I know they made all thier Tech's get certified.

We had Mike West and Carl Williams do our certification classes for Millers carpet care.

http://www.iicrc.org/iicrc-newsletter-spotlight-mike-west-a-94.html

About a 100 guys those were crazy.

My dad and I saw Mike and Aaron Groseclose in Vegas, Aaron was are Chemspec rep. Before he moved on to bigger and better things.

Mike said he'd never done a a certification class that big before. The check afterwards was nice to.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah looks like what Rainbow Intl used to do back in the 80's.

Back
Top Bottom