Commercial/Industrial steamer???

Name
Jeff T
Does anyone own/use one? I'm talking dry steam. I am going to Invest into this, and was wondering positives/ negatives of the machines. Any suggested makes? I'm looking @ a Daimer.......

Name
Nate W.
Robert pettyjohn has a nice steamer.. I believe it's 220v and he uses in his rug plant.. It's a jewelry steamer..

Name
Jeff T

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Does anyone own/use one? I'm talking dry steam. I am going to Invest into this, and was wondering positives/ negatives of the machines. Any suggested makes? I'm looking @ a Daimer.......

I looked into it before, and Daimer was at the top of the list, although pricey.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Jeff, I'm not ignoring you, I have been working 16 hours. Is thare way we could talk, perhaps the weekend? I know you are in Canada, but would your plan permit a call?

Reactions: Lint Basket
Name
Jeff T
Jeff, I'm not ignoring you, I have been working 16 hours. Is thare way we could talk, perhaps the weekend? I know you are in Canada, but would your plan permit a call?
I'm working all day Saturday, but yes, I would really like to talk. I will pm you, and we can talk Sat. evening, or on Sun. Thank you for the reply.
Jeff

Reactions: Old Coastie

EDS

Name
Ed
One of my fellow carpet cleaners in my area has one. I have been to his house many times (garage) and uses this thing to keep all of his equipment clean. The guy is religious about his equipment. He also uses it for tile and grout. I would love to get one...used.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Apparently, they now have dual cord models available in North America. One cord for the steamer and the other for the vacuum. The single cord model, you had to alternate between the steam and vacuum. I have always been intriqued by these machines but not to the tune of $6000.

Name
Jeff T
The
Apparently, they now have dual cord models available in North America. One cord for the steamer and the other for the vacuum. The single cord model, you had to alternate between the steam and vacuum. I have always been intriqued by these machines but not to the tune of $6000.
the one I'm looking @, is dual cord..... Yes, retarded expensive..... But what in this industry isn't?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom