cost difference between owning a New CDS/CLeanco/Butler vs a new Aerotech

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I believe a lot of people do not believe in dual wanding in residential thus the reason for them to think that a vortex is too overkill. The people that do dual wand residential have figured it out.

Reactions: Cleantechsk
J

JS41035

If that new Aerotech,or Butler setting in your driveway gave you confidence, made you charge more and made you hustle,then it's worth it. 2 grand a month if your doing decent paying residential or mid to high end commercial is doable , might even motivate you to sell more than the payment every month. But new guys bangin out apartments need to stay away from those kind of payments like the plague.
The emotional part of an equipment purchase is an important factor. If that new machine makes you feel like the best ,you kinda start acting like it.
Look at mikey. He does a pre vac and a post vac. Fancy.

Reactions: dealtimeman

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Oh boy!

Michael sure sounds more and more like Yorky of yore.

The moment he starts talking about cojones and subliminal messages, I'm out of here. :winky:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I want a new truck so freaking bad and I'm forcing myself to be disciplined, you guys are making it tough!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I believe a lot of people do not believe in dual wanding in residential thus the reason for them to think that a vortex is too overkill. The people that do dual wand residential have figured it out.

Depends on the size of the residential......for me it just did not make any since.......our average size residential home is 1700 to 2000 sqft.......that's just not enough sqft to string 2 different guys and make it worth my time....I got mine for large commercial accounts....and it paid for itself.....did a great job..but the economy pretty much took care of them and a few I just gave away....that and the high price of diesel fuel...it was not worth it to me to run it anymore......

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You can't handle a big truck! And dan would kill you.

As stated many of y'all like ofer, can't handle the power of a big truck, and that's understandable as it is scary strong system.

Is that you Michael?

c_300_200_16777215_0___images_editorial_scary-strong-neveux.jpe

Did you Shift to a beast-mode mentality, yet?

Can the nation handle it?

And Dustin............. I am impressed. You carry that video clip on your cel phone, so that you can post it practically any time from any where in the world. Totally awesome!

You did get that the analogy is quite the opposite of what you intended though, didn't you?

But then, it never was for the customers. Was it?

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Is that you Michael?

c_300_200_16777215_0___images_editorial_scary-strong-neveux.jpe

Did you Shift to a beast-mode mentality, yet?

Can the nation handle it?

And Dustin............. I am impressed. You carry that video clip on your cel phone, so that you can post it practically any time from any where in the world. Totally awesome!

You did get that the analogy is quite the opposite of what you intended though, didn't you?

But then, it never was for the customers. Was it?

No I am the guy who cleans the gym after closing time.

Reactions: ruff

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
the jury is still out on these new dpf diesels only time will tell.
i know my 18 wheeler is a 08 with dpf you can expect to fork out 3500 to 9200 every 250000 miles
on egr cooler if ya don't catch in time will take out your turbo and your erg valve.
Trust me i know
so diesels in carpet cleaning pretty risky for me anyway.
what does a new fuel pump costs i bet its 2500 or so..
i would spend the extra money on a extended warranty for sure.
but on the other hand i know of 2 on this board that has had them for 7 or 8 yrs no problems
but they don't have dpf either

Name
Marcus
After 14 years in this business I am ready to get a new machine and van combo (PTO). Hopefully a system I can use for years with little downtime. I also want all the bells and whistles to make my life easier (electric hose reels, shelving, etc) I keep reading that it is expensive to own and operate an Aerotech. I have looked into the financing for an Aerotech and a maxed out CDS 4.8, and it really isn't that much of a difference on monthly payments. I usually clean with someone at all times so having the dual wand capability of the Aerotech would seem to bring the cost down vs owing 2 vans? Curious though about the cost difference of say maintenance, fuel, repairs, etc of an Aerotech vs a pto van. I also do a lot of commercial so the Aerotech is the direction I am leaning for dual wanding, but need to make sure I am bringing in enough sales if it really is more costly than a van system.
I agree with some of these other guys......add the extra cost......
Everything is going to cost more..deisel, gallons per hour, insurance , mpg on box van, insurance on van, van is down- machine is down
Advantages of regular van with truckmount: easier to park, less hose to Cary at times, repare are cheaper and easier....
The main advantage of pto is vacuum which is big...but is it worth it...it will have less heat than your steam way
I have 2 vans that have lasted 12-14 years..upgrade the small engines to 33 hp and put on kero heat and keep going.....
Cost me 3500$ each to upgrade one.....easy to work on and 2 vans cango 2 places.....
10k van with10k truckmount....20 k for each setup
An option would be to get a good strong 35 hp engine with kero heat and a 47 blower......the 47 blower should give enough
Vacuum...especially if you have to put50' extra of hose to go to the curb?.....
Chinese saying: Use More wise.... Make More rice
The cap

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom