Counter top Grout Cleaning Tool

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Any recommendations. I currently use an old turbo mini but just too darn messy. I know there is the Cobra, PMF (I think), turbo out there but don't have any knowledge on them. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I thought the mini-Turbo was the Cadillac for this job. Too messy, eh? Too much pressure? Sloppy on edges? I don't get it.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Not sure what the " I don't get it" is, but anyways like you said sloppy on edges that are not flat. If they have a lip to them forget about it. Showers also suck. I want a versatile tool that will do everything including the uneven surfaces. Based on Mikeys video, I think his tool is the ticket.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Cool tool. How much, John?

Mikey, that's a nice video but if it is a promotional video it looks like the tech is racing thru the job--I'm confident he's doing a good job but the perception might be "too speedy for that price".

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Very cool tool. What kinda pressure can it handle and what valve does it use? Why isn't it on your site John? Custom made?

Mikey P

Administrator
I find 800 works great for this sort of work.

It can handle more but the force would make it a two handed operation.

Killer for counters, backsplashes, showers, around toilets, corners and I'm guessing the rat nasty herculon sofa.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They are 4 something ill post exact when I get in the office and no I'm not raffling one. You got the big bank just buy one from me

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I had these customer made. Mikeysboard pricing is $349 not 4 sorry had to get to my desk. I have two in stock ready to go. They are built to order for me so it is about a week or so if I sell these and order more.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Any recommendations. I currently use an old turbo mini but just too darn messy. I know there is the Cobra, PMF (I think), turbo out there but don't have any knowledge on them. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I put 3 jets on my cobra and like it.

Mickey was using this tool some time ago and I tried it for a minute. IMO the hairs on the brush could be a bit longer, this would minimize splashing water through the sides.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
I put 3 jets on my cobra and like it.

Mickey was using this tool some time ago and I tried it for a minute. IMO the hairs on the brush could be a bit longer, this would minimize splashing water through the sides.

Hey Albert, I see the Cobra has an 0502 jet. I can't see exactly how you have added 2 jets but I'm wondering if a bigger jet with a larger spray pattern and maybe a larger gpm jet would do the same thing. Maybe a 11004 or something.

Has anybody done this?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Got mine worked as advertised Thank you very much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok more came in today have 3 available to ship. $349 delivered ony for mikeysboarders

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steve, it's a tight fit but I think they are 3 1100s. I'll check to see if they are 2, 3 or 4's.

Can you post a pic? I have a single jet cobra and its about the most useless tool on the planet as is

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
Thank you John, got mine yesterday. It is very well built, can you get me an extra couple of the end plastic cover brush thing? I do not want to clean the floor behind someones toilet and then use it on their counter top.

Back
Top Bottom