CRB brushes

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
how long do your CRB brushes last? Mine is getting used pretty much every job, all day.
What’s the expected life span?

regarossa

Name
Reg Rogers
how long do your CRB brushes last? Mine is getting used pretty much every job, all day.
What’s the expected life span?

Hey Charlie- We sometimes see guys use brushes for years. Some guys replace them fairly often. Similar to tires on a car, it depends on how you use them. If your brushes are used for the intended purpose of the brush type, you can get a couple million sf out of them. If you use them on tile when they are intended for carpet, it will reduce the lifespan considerably.

There should be a diagram on the side of your machine to aid you in how much life is left on your brush. All of our machines come with that. Also, on our new brushes, there are small red indicator brushes on the ends that will let you know when its time to order new ones.

A good rule of thumb is this - if your machine will no longer move, replace the brushes...we actually had a machine sent in with the claim that it would no longer move. It only needed new brushes.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
use blue brushes every day been a year since I bought it and brushes are still good according to the diagram on the side of the machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom