cti element 8

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am wanting a better pre spray for the normals, rugs, stain resist and non trashed carpet( ya its hard to believe some custys have us clean before their carpet is anialated lol.) I was looking at this element 8 stuff it seems pretty economical and safe to use on most of the delicate stuff. do you guys know anything bout this?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I'll get the ball rolling on this thread.

Element 8, by CTI/Pros Choice has now changed the product name to EnvireX:Oxygen Release Emulsifier.

The product belongs to the class of in-tank "emulsifiers" thAt perform cleaning without surfactant, often characterized as "soap free". The product is not designed to be a prespray, but many still do use products like this as a prespray when they are looking for something with the characteristics of a detergent/surfactant free product (CTI lter added use instructions for use as a prespray).

Products in the same classification include; Soap Free by Masterblend & Procyon by Carpet Plus.

Envirex, unlike Procyon, contains Sodium Percarbonate, which is an oxidizer additive. The oxidizer gives the product mild bleaching action that is safe for nearly all synthetics, and most natural fibers with their associated dye types.

The product, when used alone is a light duty, multipurpose cleaner that many users find work better with other additives, e.g. Citrus solvent, added as a booster.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Oxygen Release is just like Soap Free.. We just finished a 6 lb container of it.. I really like using it as a rinse agent behind ultrapac/citrus combo. Also works great as a stand alone for light soiling when a preconditioner isn't needed.. it can be mixed strong per label directions to be used a prespray as well. If you need a little umph..

I switched over the MB soap free as its a little cheaper.. not much.. but I already have to order out for our Rug products so it was easier to bring in a 6 lb container of SF this time.

Scott Rogers

Dont know why they keep changing the name on this. It used to be called Baby Safe. Baby Safe was a much better name then Element 8 (stupid name) or EnvireX (better name then element 8 but still stupid)

The product works decent though for light to medium soiling, and can be used to vlm with as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom