CTI Energy

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I used some today and forgot how bad this stuff smells. Made the whole house stink. Why can't they make this stuff smell any better. The customer does not want a toxic smell in the home.

I guess next time I will add lemon sent to kill the smell.

Chris Muetterties said:
Thats the worst product made.

Not even close to being the worst product. Try this and get back to me after you and your customer pass out because you placed a few drops on the carpet and the fumes start stripping paint off the walls. The smell is unbelievable and nausiating to say the least. I used it on some empties but when I used it on an occupied residence I was so embarrased having to get the customer to open all the windows and doors. I never heard back from her. By the way it get spots out better than other products I have tried, but the Prochem solvents seem to work fine without the toxic fumes.

http://www.jondon.com/catalog/product_i ... 42a1f0d61e

John Olson

Name
John Olson
What are you using it with and how much are you putting in? If you use it with extreme clean you can't smell the energy at ALL. Energy makes any product you use for olefin BETTER.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I agree with John, I use energy all the time and when used in high concentrations it can have an overpowering smell but when used in the correct dilution it works very well and smells fine.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
No Chris, It was extreme clean not energy. I measure everything with a cup I put in a sprayer and it still stinks. Ivebeensold

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've used it for years. Used to bother me, but I no longer smell it.

Frank Perez told me he likes the smell.

Killer laundry spotter.

Wanna play like Stevie Ray.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I only put maybe 3 to 4 oz in my 3 gallon sprayer with extreme clean and it was bad.
I put 4 oz in the laundry with bonnets and my laundry room smelled like a meth lab. I thought my wife was going to kill me.

Why would CTI think that a toxic meth lab smell is good and how do you tell the customer it's not bad for you.

BUSY BEE

man i remember when Clint came out with that stuff in the 90's, browned out several jobs being an idiot, performance was good, but god the smell's like pest control chemicals, don't use anymore, extreme clean with oxyblaster and a shot of citrus solve does it now

tim

While I agree Energy doesnt smell like roses or lemonade, I dont find it offensive in the small dilution amounts as a boost in my sprayer. The benefits, on the other hand is worth any odor it may have. I have never had a customer complaint and it cuts through grease and oils like nothing else. I once got a black grease on my hands while on a job that nothing would cut through, nothing except Energy. It cut through it when straight citrus and several other products couldnt. It definitely made me a believer! I always use it on things like dog oils, olefin, grease marks, traffic lanes etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom