Customer offended me today about my prespray

randy

Name
Randy
That was about the dumbest thing you could have possibly said. Embarrass a customer & you will never see that customer again. The teenage boy is probably in early puberty and having a lot of "voluntary nocturnal emissions". AtLeast you didn't explain that to the customer. :shock:
You should have said I haven't deodorized yet, mixed up a bit of deodorizer and misted the whole house. Total cost maybe 10 minutes and about a $1.00

Name
Bruce
I would have done process of elimination with the customer, getting down and smelling the carpet in the boys room and explaining that carpet smelled fine . That may have prompted the customer to smell other things in her boys room.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
danielc said:
I nearly got sick working upstairs but I wasn't going to mention anything until you started saying my chems stink. Don't worry about it though. Next time I will add plenty of the citrus stuff you like. I was out of it this time. I definetley offended the customer back. Oh well.

Good one Daniel! You won that battle. Just don't expect her to ever call you again.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Next time take your blacklight in there and show the lady all of her son's nocturnal emissons.

Then suggest she give her son a bucket next to the bed for them.

At least that's what my mother used to do.

That and hang my pissy sheets out the window for all the neighbors to see.

:shock:

rick imby

Name
Rick
One of my sons had the worst smelling feet. It would almost make me puke to go in his bedroom. It was the athletes foot he was too lazy to treat. I had thoughts about moving him to the garage. Then summer came and he went to wearing sandals (he didn't have to wash his socks then) enough to eliminate the athletes foot. Getting him to do his laundry was a pain also...
Then he got a girlfriend and everything changed.

It sure is fun when they outgrow the ugly stages.

Rick
Rapid City Carpet Cleaning Bellingham Carpet Cleaning Idaho Falls Carpet Cleaning

LeeCory

I bet Jimmy's mom used to put his pissy bedsheets out everyday. So Jimmy would run home from school everyday to beat the school bus. He became so fast that he was a track star in high school and later went on to be in the Olympics.

He also needed to keep his hair long to maintain his strength.

CanYouHemiNow

I've been scouring this site for a few weeks now looking to pick up as much 'wisdom' as I can before starting my biz this coming Spring. My problem is that posts like this are so damn much fun to read I may just blow off the biz and stay home all day laughing my ass off! :lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
If you don't know already, the term BDCC stands for broke dick carpet cleaner. It applies to all of us who post here, cuz that's all we do all day.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Next time take your blacklight in there and show the lady all of her son's nocturnal emissons.

Then suggest she give her son a bucket next to the bed for them.

At least that's what my mother used to do.

That and hang my pissy sheets out the window for all the neighbors to see.

:shock:
James as hard as that was on you, she saved you true embarrassment by not hanging your underwear! :p

CanYouHemiNow

Lemme write that down... Broke Dick Carpet Cleaner... got it. Damn, looks like I finally found my calling! shiteatinggrin

LeeCory

Tommy 2Tone, It's nice to have you here! I loved the song you wrote back in the 80's.

If you had written more than one song you wouldn't be a BDCC like the rest of us.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The situation should have been addressed in a nice way in your initial walk through. You wouldn't have had to be offended or offend the customer. You could have given tips to keep the room smelling fresh all the time and given or sold them a deodorizer

CanYouHemiNow

LeeCory, thanks... I think. What was the name of that song again? Hell, I can't even remember. I still have the $15 check I got around here somewhere the name is probably on it...

CanYouHemiNow

Mmmm... no, that wasn't it... it was that other no brain required, zero talent having, and nauseatingly catchy, one hitter quitter song.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom