CX-15 Spray Bar Mod Testing

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The whole point scientific or not, is ( other than the carpet being loaded with chems that are trafficked around) that is a typical walk off or entry area that should be familiar to cleaners of commercial carpet that have warehouses or manufacturing facilities.

Both versions (modded and nonmodded) cx15 did well, as well as the ti wand. Depending on what you are looking for as in process, all three are above normal cleaning levels.

The modded cx15 test strip, appeared "cleaner" and was used in the heart of the most soiled area of the carpet we used as the test area.

There should be no question with a bit of agitation the whole area would have come out much better , so becareful coming to a conclusion that you can just get a modded wand and go to town on heavily soiled and compacted areas such as walkoffs and entry's.

Also keep in mind I am just average janitor.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
In mikes video the carpet does not appear to be hadvily soiled thus faster cleaning passes are not irresponsible.

Go that fast on heavily a heavily soiled carpet and the customer will be calling someone else the next time.

Speed is based on experience with working knowledge. I think you need some of them crcii classes, with all due respect mr chavez

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
In mikes video the carpet does not appear to be hadvily soiled thus faster cleaning passes are not irresponsible.

Go that fast on heavily a heavily soiled carpet and the customer will be calling someone else the next time.

Speed is based on experience with working knowledge. I think you need some of them crcii classes, with all due respect mr chavez
Just say it, it doesn't hurt. Just say its sloooow. Come on, you'll sleep better tonight. :lol:

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
Slight differences are usually a lot harder to see
Is that a question for me?

I haven't bought either..

Key word... "bought" :lol:

I should also mention that not only did we not pre scrub, we didn't even pre spray. These passes were made on dry carpet and not even properly pre vacuumed.

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Im not sure but isnt the Ti a bad wand according to Larry? Why didnt he use the much Superior Bently and compare it to the CX-15. Especially since the Ti produced results barely different then then cx-15. By the way what PSI was the CX-15 run at. Was the Ti run at the same PSI? Is that a 6 flow Ti or a 12 flow Ti?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Psi, heat, length of hose, all state done same throughout the "scientific discovery test"

Pcti was a 12 flo tricked out, FO shizzle, custom made length, all new, super lightweight, soft touché trigga, 9502's on d outsides, 11002's on bof insides, chec valves/extended, glide of the green "OG" (original)(Gangsta) GG (green)(glide), one of a kind, I'm tellin you kids.

Ps that was not easy typing all of those misspelled words with autocorrect turned on, almost took the fun out of it.

Name
Nate W.
Psi, heat, length of hose, all state done same throughout the "scientific discovery test"

Pcti was a 12 flo tricked out, FO shizzle, custom made length, all new, super lightweight, soft touché trigga, 9502's on d outsides, 11002's on bof insides, chec valves/extended, glide of the green "OG" (original)(Gangsta) GG (green)(glide), one of a kind, I'm tellin you kids.

Ps that was not easy typing all of those misspelled words with autocorrect turned on, almost took the fun out of it.

Sounds off the hizzle fo shizzle my nizzle, bicken back being bool.........

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Is that a question for me?

I haven't bought either..

Just a question in general.

Why would someone pay the money and make the space on the truck for something so specific to CGD only when they could do an equivalent job with a more versatile tool? Space is precious on the truck and rotaries and such take it up. If I have 2 resi cut pile jobs and one CGD scheduled for the day, I would much rather take one machine that can do both types than two different machines. I'm going to use the Zipper or an RX20....or maybe just my wand!

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

should of used a westpac wand....

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Is this what you're saying? If so I would save your time because the Mod have little value.

Modcx_zps38933719.jpg
Yes the Spraybar mods do half-clean an inch on each side . We are working to obtain better cleaning on that last inch (prespray would also help edge cleaning) . Even half cleaning, makes it easier to overlap strokes . Notice the Ti edge is also uneven, due to the tapered spray edge of the Veejet.

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Yes the Spraybar mods do half-clean an inch on each side . We are working to obtain better cleaning on that last inch (prespray would also help edge cleaning) . Even half cleaning, makes it easier to overlap strokes . Notice the Ti edge is also uneven, due to the tapered spray edge of the Veejet.

Larry

Maybe when you solve this for the CX-15 you can solve it for the SX-12 and sx-15 also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom