DALLAS RANDOLPH OF CLEAN LIVING

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dallas I see your new here.
Would you like to introduce yourself and tell us about your business?
Any questions you'd like to ask?

C

CleanLiving

Sure,
I'm 31, father of two, married, mortgage whole 9 yards.

Been in business 3 years now as a HWE guy. We used to have a "dry clean" method franchise which I found to be the worst business decision I've ever made but have rebounded quite well from that. We are currently Bane operators but looking elsewhere to provide hard surface services. Do a little duct cleaning.

IICRC cetified firm
Inner Circle member
Bane-Clene Institute grad

Looking forward to knowledge gained fron this forum.

The Preacher

Dallas, you have one of our industries gems in your town, STEVE SMITH of Vac Away/The Cleaner Image.

i bet you could swap war stories over lunch about that "dry cleaning" company!

Greenie

only one dry clean company that still generates a little retaliation fear in ex-franchisees, gotta love that contract.

welcome Dallas, I'd try and tell you to pimp your bane out, but since you mentioned tile work, I think it would just be faster to face the music and sell and upgrade, I'm surprised what used banes go for.

Do you use the bane for airducts?

C

CleanLiving

That's why I'm "looking elsewhere" Green for additional capabilities, we use the Rotobrush for ducts.

I did not say CD, that would be intellectual suicide...it was more of a product sales agreement with a local company and less of a franchise.

My eyes are on a WM high output or PC Vict or Gen, depends on the responses I get on my valve question.

Seems like Greenie's a know-it-all, maybe she'll/he'll answer my question.

Mikey P

Administrator
I hope for more and more guys like you to find this board..

Tell your friends.

and dont take anything Marty say's too personal.. He only likes cute defenceless animals.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Welcome Dallas, love the name.

If you keep your bane, I along with others on this board will help you make it scream.

Owner of a heavly steroid induced bane.

Greenie

I don't claim to know it all, but I knew enough not to buy a rotobrush.

Now, back to helping people.

If there is something you think I can help you with just hollar, otherwise just keep reading here, lots to learn, someday you'll be a bbs guru.

ron markam

I wonder if he was with a company called DRYCON. They use bonnetts and buffers. Supposedly their juice does not resoil.I will give ole Jack Moles credit he may not be national but he ain't hurtin for no cash.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
He graduated from simple window cleaning to the more intricate and complex carpet cleaning.

C

CleanLiving

To answer your question Ron...yes and wrong on the resoiling comment, my recivitism rate with this method was 1 in 5, now using HWE my return rate is .08%. I'm a numbers guys and the proof is in the puddin'.

Also, the Rotobrush is a good bang for the buck but I think contact cleaners do lag behind in performance compared to neg. pressure machines. There alot more coin though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom