Dave Yoakums marketing program

Name
Bruce
There was a post in the Supplier's Specials about it. It had testamonials from MikeP , Lisa and a few others. I can't seem to find the post right now.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Its amazing that some people will give a thumbs up just to give everyone the impression that they are all that.

Buyer beware.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Her are a few testimonials :

I give Dave’s marketing system my seal of approval !

Mike P.
Mikeysboard.com

(Steve only saw a rough draft of my program)

I find it an intriguing and interesting concept. I am not aware of anyone else doing it and I think it is well thought out. Can you share it with my members in exchange for free admission to my seminar?

Steve T.

-This is a complex and self-sustaining program. It is DEFINITELY not a flier.

- I was very impressed with how easy it was to implement, breaking down the tasks into manageable time chunks and easy, clearly outlined steps.

- This program allows you to use the power of your community to grow your business and reap benefits for your company.

- This program is geared mainly for the residential market.

- This program can easily be used along with any other current marketing plans. It is stand-alone and self-sustaining.

- This program does not require you to change any of your current promotional products, advertising, marketing or literature.

- Costs are very low. Much less than any other programs I have seen.

There are a few things that will be required in order for this program to work:

- Medium to large city. Small rural communities will not find as much benefit.

- A desire to grow the residential section of your business, those who's companies focus on commercial or restoration will not find this program grows those areas of your business as well.

- A friendly, confident personality. While this program does include phone scripts, etc. it still requires you to make a good impression over the phone and/or in person.

- As with all programs, it will require you to WORK it for it to WORK. It does nothing for you setting on the shelf collecting dust. It is not magic, but it is an innovative way to market your business.

Dave has definitely put a lot of work, thought and effort into this program and making it as easy to start, grow and sustain as possible. because it is a concept not yet exploited in our industry, it is doubtful that anyone in your area is already doing it.

Considering his excellent guarantee and support, the value Dave offers with this program is excellent. If you live in a larger community and are focused on the residential cleaning market you stand a great chance of success.

Take care,
Lisa S.
Co-Owner
GreenGlides

I've bought it & just got it yesterday.

Some quick takes on it.

I could see it working well in larger towns. He says 100,000 people but I'm in a county of 450,000 & depending what type of.... mannnn, tough to explain w/out spilling anything.. but depending on if you're a progressive town I guess or a town in the sticks would make a difference. I could see this thing thriving in Hartford.
This will take some time to do. It's not something where I'll be able to come back next week & say it worked or that it didn't. Though at the same time I think I could spot areas that someone could do real well w/ it .

Danny D.

Yeah I got it too.. received it in the mail last week but have only had a chance to breeze thru it once. I've been pretty busy for the past few weeks with my newest addition to the family(6 week old daughter). I also agree that it will take a little bit of time to implement properly, but I'm sure it is a winner. I've actually seen the basic idea for this plan in at least one other place before. The big difference is that Dave lays everything out for you very thoroughly and clearly. The program is incredibly simple, but that's the beauty of it. I'm planning on getting the program rolling by the end of this month.

Joseph C.

I got mine the same day Danny did. It is a good program it's laid out very well but there are some criteria you have to meet but if you live in decent size city there should be no issues.

The whole pennies a day 1 - 2 hours per month are all valid statements I see were he's going with that, it seems very easy to implement. It's not a HP /JP bring you out of the trunk of your car to a millionaire system but for the price of this system an extra job a week would more than pay for itself time and time again with minimal effort on your part.

Personally I think it's money well spent.

Jesse J.

(Then a follow up post)

Just got my second job from Dave’s program by making only 1 phone call and have an estimate from a referral from one of those jobs. It’s not costing one penny to keep this ad up and it’s still no done producing
I’m glad I bought it!

For more information
Call or e-mail me personally

Dave Yoakum
402-423-7200
royalcarpetlincoln@yahoo.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom