Devastator observations..

steve_64

Mine is the brother of a client I've had for several years. I'm in every couple months. I mentioned to this couple to do the same. Notre Dame grads and I'm pretty sure trust funders. This guy is a realtor and sending me some work but not sure what the other brother does. Neither wives work.

Mikey P

Administrator
Never apologize to mellon

20170927_173305.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oafer do you wear a flower in your hair........and a bright multicolored.... snazzy scarf?

Reactions: Mikey P

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
It can be done, just depends how much you want to spend. My wife has been a house manager and nanny for a family of 6 for 7 years. 2 dogs, 4 kids. My wife doesn't do any of the house keeping, she only drives/watches the kids and manages projects they need done (gift shopping, contractors, organizing, ect.). A lady comes every weekday for 6 hours/day to keep up basic cleaning, laundry, dishes, picking up toys, etc. And twice a month a team of 6 people come through for the deep clean. I believe it costs around $4-6k/month NOT including what they pay my wife. Also not counting the $3-600 they spend with us every other month cleaning carpets and rugs.

Oh...and the mother doesn't work....:headscratch:

That dude must be a surgeon with his own practice and realestate on the side. Have a client similar to yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom