Devastator pipe bomb

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Cleaned a Credit Union. The Credit Union was next to a Sonic. The thought of half price milk shakes had me all flusterated so I accidentally drove off and left my Devastator filter next to the entrance .
The next morning at my first job I realized it was gone. So after the job I drove to the credit union. I guess when the bank employees came in they thought it was a huge pipe bomb. Police called and everything. When the police figured it wasn't an explosive device they threw it in the dumpster. No way was I going to leave my Devastator filter to rot in the landfill. So I went dumpster diving and got it back. The credit union employees had quite a morning because of me :-)

steve_64

Beats me getting mine out of the trash at an apartment complex.

Glad you were able to get it back.

Reactions: SamIam

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Wait till Zee hears about this...

Lol... Nah, it's a good story.

Good thing the dumpster wasn't taken to the landfill yet.

I did a credit union place a few years back- after hours..next morning we get calls about it. Not the quality of the work but the "where's the money at" type call.

Turns out, the bank safe was robbed the same night after I was done. They came through the roof somehow.

Would've been funny if the baddies broke a knee slipping and falling on the tile carrying their load from the wet carpet. But maybe not.. This is America, they probably could have sued us, even though they were in the wrong. *rolling eyes*

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I left a pair of "Wet Floor" folding signs at a nursing home.

Had my company name and number on them. Never got a call. I found them a month ago, neatly stored in a utility room. So I carefully touched up the company name and number and left them there for use, hahaha!

Yeah, it ain't Devastator and I wasn't devastated. Maybe a little ticked.

Name
Nate W.
So what your trying to say is you live at a nursing home?!? If I didn't know any better, I'd say that could be very true judging by your picture.....:eekk:

Reactions: Old Coastie

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
vanfilter.jpg
inline.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Do you have a pic of the filter inside of this thingymajig

It's a big open box with very big hole at the bottom actually.

I have asked why they don't go round and they found with their application that the round didn't do better for them....but they were willing to try anything for me if I wish...

Here is a video I can't remember if I show to the bottom....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

I like that filter setup. I think I'll try to add that to my new setup, once I get everything finished up

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom