Webinar Diamonds are a guy's best friend... STONE night this Wednesday.

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome back the rowdiest stone nerd on the web this Wednesday night on MBWebinars.

We'll be taking and talking about advancing your stone restoration skills to the next level.
Powders, Diamonds, DIPs, Creams, Steel Wool, Sand Paper...
All the tricks that with just half a brain and a decent 175 you can start commanding the big bucks on Travertines, Limestones and Marbles.

Bring your note pad, two pens and an open mind.
Guest speaker, Easy Stone Care's @Cameron DeMille is not one to take a party line or a one trick pony.

As carpet popularity shrinks, we'll teach you how to grow your wallet.

Be there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
@Cameron DeMille is awesome! I don't know of anyone else I'd rather learn from when it comes to stone care...and while most women love diamonds, I would rather have diamond pads and polishers! Truth!
My husband can attest to this....my birthdays, and Christmas he knows I want tools and equipment over anything else, lol!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'll....be...there...hmmm diamonds and stoned... I mean stones...

Screenshot_2015-12-07-21-46-29.png

Signed: 7 wife with diamonds and stoned Bawb.

Last edited:
Name
cameron demille
my wife is having minor back surgery tomorrow. I may have to step away for 5 minutes to put my 2 year old to bed around 8-ish. I know this is supposed to be an hour, but the last one went 3. Just a heads up. I should be good for a solid 2 hours at leas.

Mrice

Name
Mat
Looking forward to this! And that's 9 eastern, right Fred?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Will be late, off to TN for estimates. Guys, take the class when it next comes up.

Cameron, good luck to Mrs DeMille.

Brady

Name
Brady
I am about as computer literate as a chimp, is it possible to upload the webinar for those that may have missed it? Always look forward to hearing what cam has to say.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I would probably take their 3 day class, I know Rob Fairfield did a 3 day class a couple years ago, and it know Ron Lippold and a customer of mine Joe Dorack did that class . I know Ron's doing stone.

My buddy did one he charged a ton of money and got paid but the people were super picky. When your doing 3-5k worth of work your gonna have jump thru hula hoops. Or just know your craft.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I am about as computer literate as a chimp, is it possible to upload the webinar for those that may have missed it? Always look forward to hearing what cam has to say.
We're only slightly sophisticated chimps as a species - so you're not alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom