Different strokes

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
A comment of Bob's on Mikeyfest got me thinking again about something I have had roaming around in the gray matter.

"Besides free booze what kind of stuff and people do you want to see, learn and play with?"

Nearly every major town or city has there fair share of high rise apartments.

I presume ( :( ) that most who clean these apartments either use a t/m at risk, or a cumbersome portable machine.

With the newer machines coming on the market over the last few years, I like the idea of compact and light weight.

I'm talking about the Rotovac CFX teamed up with the 360I + a Sapphire wand and also an upholstery tool.

So much easier, lighter and smaller to move around.

Scrub the carpet with the brush if need be, change heads to the swoop and clean, then wand the edges.

The same machine would be used for upholstery.

This would also make an excellent spotting machine, mattress cleaner or urine fixerupper :lol: or small flood sucker.

Again, as I said, in high rise apartments or places where the other equiupment would be a hassle.

Whaddya reckon. ?

With more to Bob's question, I also feel we need to know more about fixing spots and stains, ala Tony Wheelwright, or some other smart person that is also willing to play with crayons on the carpet.

We gotta stop leaving the bills laying around and put them in our own wallets which will also make our customers happy.

Maybe. shiteatinggrin

Ooroo,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom