Disco Truckmount complete

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Able 1 said:
everfresh1 said:
Also 2.5 hose does not make much difference on residential carpet, when you're running 100ft and under.

And how would YOU know?

This coming from a guy the uses a 1.5 wand.. :roll: You really need to pull you head out of your ass!

Humm... why the need to insult? you guys kill me with this stuff the same people that push monster truckmounts that really clean no better than any midsize machine unless of course you want to dual wand. I guess it's an ego thing. :roll:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Hey Jamie, give it a try with bigger hoses and definitely a bigger wand and see how you feel about it.

If you are coming to so-cal for any reason I'll let you try it.

Happy hanukkah

Shalom ach

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dude, really go see Mr. Snow and borrow one....well maybe his fleet doesnt use them either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

track one down and try it for a while...

to say it makes no difference is funny if you never tried it...

50 of 2.5 and 50 of 2"....works fan-fookin-tabulous

green guy

*** and the Allen group do what they do and are who they are. whether good bad or whatever. learn from their success and forget the rest. Dont ever go where that old sissy Bob V went. That is a discusting display of humanity. Bob your probably some fat pig of a man with a poor diet and mediocre life. Who do alot of you guys think you are? The truck is cool andRob is doing what he feels is good business. I dont like weak men that need to pull others down to be ok with themselves. How about some 2 round amatuer fights at the next mikeysfest. I have listened to some of you run your lip for over a year now, and have developed a dislike for you.... and would like to put a few of you to sleep. Pick on a dude for something like that you straight up deserve a good old fashioned butt whoopin.

Stats
Height 5'8
weight 190
Body fat 11%
reach 69 in

let me know

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
green guy said:
*** and the Allen group do what they do and are who they are. whether good bad or whatever. learn from their success and forget the rest. Dont ever go where that old sissy Bob V went. That is a discusting display of humanity. Bob your probably some fat pig of a man with a poor diet and mediocre life. Who do alot of you guys think you are? The truck is cool andRob is doing what he feels is good business. I dont like weak men that need to pull others down to be ok with themselves. How about some 2 round amatuer fights at the next mikeysfest. I have listened to some of you run your lip for over a year now, and have developed a dislike for you.... and would like to put a few of you to sleep. Pick on a dude for something like that you straight up deserve a good old fashioned but whoopin.

Stats
Height 5'8
weight 190
Body fat 11%
reach 69 in

let me know

There so called success comes from lying and stealing from unsuspected people.......and this is OK for you....??
He runs his site under a hand full of fake names and hypes his own washed out products and flashy truck mount to do nothing but line his own pockets and has no care about anyone in this industry but him self....
Bob V is one of the smartest people in this industry......I guarantee he has forgotten more then you...me and most others will ever know.....

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Jim Martin said:
Bob V is one of the smartest people in this industry......I guarantee he has forgotten more then you...me and most others will ever know.....

I second that. Bawb has always helped me work out any problem I had with a machine. Unlike the @$$Holes over at Robs board that will ban you for speaking against what they "think".

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm in sign me up, I think I can kick Bawb's ass!

Hell, he is an old man, he just had heart surgery two weeks, let me at him while he is weak.

I'm not afraid of him, Bawb you're going down! :p

...............and my dad can kick your dad's ass too! :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wyatt Earp said:
I'm in sign me up, I think I can kick Bawb's ass!

Hell, he is an old man, he just had heart surgery two weeks, let me at him while he is weak.

I'm not afraid of him, Bawb you're going down! :p

...............and my dad can kick your dad's ass too! :roll:

That about sums it up...Thanks Rich. lol

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Hey Jamie, give it a try with bigger hoses and definitely a bigger wand and see how you feel about it.

Happy hanukkah

Shalom ach

Thanks...Now see is that hard? All these useless stupid insults don't do anything for me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
bigger isn't always better
I switched my wand from 2 to 1 3/4 and I no longer have hand problems

green guy

yes it was. didnt know you were as old as you are. at your age you have been around the block enough to say whatever you wanna say. But when you started talking about the clef lip you crossed the line and you are "old enough" to know better. That was low, and I can't just sit around and keep my mouth shut after reading what you wrote. It was wrong on so many levels... that's all!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya..yor prolly right!
I'm sorry i mentioned his mouf......
im sure he gets most of his action in the ass.....

toodeloo big boy!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
everfresh1 said:
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:

Happy hanukkah

Shalom ach

Thanks...Now see is that hard? All these useless stupid insults don't do anything for me.

Yo Jamie... Re read my comments- I did not insult you at all! I'm insulting the pos tool you use. Big difference! I was butt hurt too when some one insulted my choice of weapons too until i upgraded it and got my eyes opened a bit.

No hard feelings somewhat amus

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
green guy said:
*** and the Allen group do what they do and are who they are. whether good bad or whatever. learn from their success and forget the rest. Dont ever go where that old sissy Bob V went. That is a discusting display of humanity. Bob your probably some fat pig of a man with a poor diet and mediocre life. Who do alot of you guys think you are? The truck is cool andRob is doing what he feels is good business. I dont like weak men that need to pull others down to be ok with themselves. How about some 2 round amatuer fights at the next mikeysfest. I have listened to some of you run your lip for over a year now, and have developed a dislike for you.... and would like to put a few of you to sleep. Pick on a dude for something like that you straight up deserve a good old fashioned butt whoopin.

Stats
Height 5'8
weight 190
Body fat 11%
reach 69 in

let me know

Yup picking on Bob is not the best move.. He definitely knows a thing or two about this industry.

Heck he was talking about truckmounts and blowers as he was rolled in onto the cold marble table... shiteatinggrin to have his very own "bobmount" worked on!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Dipwad GC said:

well that might be due to other things....dont cha think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do love to cook turkey, I am known as the masterbaister

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Zalan Szabo (zee) wrote:

Yo Jamie... Re read my comments- I did not insult you at all! I'm insulting the pos tool you use. Big difference! I was butt hurt too when some one insulted my choice of weapons too until i upgraded it and got my eyes opened a bit.

I wasn't referring to you Sazbo I was actually complimenting you, I talking about this newbie with 4 yrs in the business who thinks he knows it all. I think he needs to change his diaper before running his mouth.... Now that’s an insult !gotcha!

Able 1 said:
And how would YOU know?

This coming from a guy the uses a 1.5 wand.. :roll: You really need to pull you head out of your ass!

lance

Green guy, I hate to tell you this but Bob Vawter is more respected and trustworthy than those guys running ***. Like it or not, integrity is not dead on this board. I have talked to alot of guys who "used" to think rob roy at *** was a good guy. But now they don't.

That truck does only one thing.....it yells "look at me, I'm so shinny that I must be the best truck in the whole-wide world." It looks great for a 1990's TM but not for one now. When you really know equipment and have an eye for high quality design, that truck looks fake and reeks of desperation, insecurity, and huge amounts of low self-esteem.

Have you ever seen pics of what the Bethals' do with their customers TM's??? Great looking and done for a reason.....form follows function, not the other way around. They rely on an understated but very thought out design to send a message to all that see it.......without blinding the daylights out of those looking at it. There is a big difference between them and the designer of the *** truck.

Ugly with lots of lights and dazzle is still ugly.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Dipwad GC said:

That makes sense to me the larger diameter wand would tend to tire the wrist and forearm more over time, which would result in friken carpal tunnel syndrome or something. Unless of course you were a 6 foot 6 person and you’ve got some king of large gorilla hands. :mrgreen:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I agree about the 1.75" wand. A good step in the right direction. Of course I make use of the top handle more than most and make sure to switch sides often when cleaning.

Mikey P

Administrator
green guy said:
yes it was. didnt know you were as old as you are. at your age you have been around the block enough to say whatever you wanna say. But when you started talking about the clef lip you crossed the line and you are "old enough" to know better. That was low, and I can't just sit around and keep my mouth shut after reading what you wrote. It was wrong on so many levels... that's all!

Oh get real bud, your pal Rob has ripped on the size of my noggin and has called me a fag many times.

His clef lip was Gods way of telling his family that they just gave birth to a premium asshole.

Looks to me like Rob sent you over here to cause trouble.

Able 1

Name
Keith
everfresh1 said:
Zalan Szabo (zee) wrote:

I wasn't referring to you Sazbo I was actually complimenting you, I talking about this newbie with 4 yrs in the business who thinks he knows it all. I think he needs to change his diaper before running his mouth.... Now that’s an insult !gotcha

LOL! Thing is when I read here I try(most) everything people suggest( this place is golden)... Seems to me your too hard headed to take anyones suggestions and implement it into YOUR own biz, cause you know better :!: Your right, and I agree most here know a hell of alot more then I do. What I do is absorb all the info I read, and put it to work. !gotcha!

I personally wouldn't get out of bed for $45.00, your losing money cleaning that cheap. "Pulling your head out of your ass" wasn't really meant to be in insult, just somthing you should do. If you can't be the best cleaner in your area with help from this board there is something wrong. I charge twice as much as you, and I think that's all you can get because of your personality is my dirty diaper. !gotcha!

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Able 1 said:
everfresh1 said:
Zalan Szabo (zee) wrote:

I wasn't referring to you Sazbo I was actually complimenting you, I talking about this newbie with 4 yrs in the business who thinks he knows it all. I think he needs to change his diaper before running his mouth.... Now that’s an insult !gotcha

LOL! Thing is when I read here I try(most) everything people suggest( this place is golden)... Seems to me your too hard headed to take anyones suggestions and implement it into YOUR own biz, cause you know better :!: Your right, and I agree most here know a hell of alot more then I do. What I do is absorb all the info I read, and put it to work. !gotcha!

I personally wouldn't get out of bed for $45.00, your losing money cleaning that cheap. "Pulling your head out of your ass" wasn't really meant to be in insult, just somthing you should do. If you can't be the best cleaner in your area with help from this board there is something wrong. I charge twice as much as you, and I think that's all you can get because of your personality is my dirty diaper. !gotcha!

I don't waste my time and money running out and buying every new little fad that pops up on this board, 2.5 inch hose is one of them, how much more room does that hose take up on the reel? I have mini vans with 150 and 200ft hose reel why would I want to cut that down to 100 and 150 ft makes no sense. but if you like it, use its a free country but don't try to say somebody stupid for not using what you use Jr. I don't need to brang about what i make the years I've been in buisness says enough newbie

Able 1

Name
Keith
everfresh1 said:
Also 2.5 hose does not make much difference on residential carpet, when you're running 100ft and under.

Thing that made me even respond was this comment above? I used to feel guilty running 150 from my Peak with 2" vac. hose.

You don't even know the difference, so why would you make that comment?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom