Do snakes smell?

]
Promo2.jpg
[/

Greenie

Re: Do snakes smell?....NEW CONTEST

While I commend Shawn's google abilities....this contest wasn't for Admins, Mods, or Suppliers.

I will send Shawn some to use on his own place, but we're putting the Contest BACK UP.

EDIT:
Okay...I first said to PM me your answers/guesses, this thread will get buried if I do that, so g'head and POST them for all to see, we'll just use the date stamp....so....you can have more than one guess if it's in two separate replys.

It will run for the remainder of the week, winner posted this weekend.

New Snake is:

Promo3-1.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Snakes can smell by sticking their tongue out and catching the scents in the air.

Dead snakes also smell.

Crikey, go past some four day old road kill and tell me that doesn't smell. :shock:

I think it is a one eyed trouser snake whose mother had a rough pregnancy and it was born abnormally with two eyes.

And that's all I have to say on this matter. :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

T

The Magician

A King snake? Would this product work on Jimmy's stinky shoes??

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
FCC has it.

unless i see something coming out of it's snout area, then it is would be a rhinoceros viper. markings look more like a gaboon though.

but since it was taken, my vote is for a rhinoceros viper :p

johnson

That is a California King snake , his name is Bernnie, he married to my sister and law Queenie.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yeah, the early "beta version" Cherry I got was pretty bad as far as scent but it cleaned well... The new orange is sooo much better in scent & cleaning performance. Crystalizes better too. It appears Les & Co. take feedback into account & adjust accordingly!

Greenie

Re: Do snakes smell? winner!

FCC Fred did indeed have the winning answer, Gaboon Viper.

He'll be receiving his two gal. of high foam sweet orange Sanke Oil and qt. of Magic Bullet encap super spotter.

Thanks for playing guys.

There will be another contest, next week.

Fred, if you would, PM me your current contact info.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Jeremy said:
Yeah, the early "beta version" Cherry I got was pretty bad as far as scent but it cleaned well... The new orange is sooo much better in scent & cleaning performance. Crystalizes better too.
so glad to hear that Jeremy! so you really see a difference in the end result with the new over the beta version?

Back
Top Bottom