Do you have spare blower belts onboard?

Name
steve snail
Onboard?

I must have a good shop here in Omaha, Brite N' Kleen. Shop mechanic, "quick tied" a spare belt to the blower, so the blower does not have to be de-cuppled for a belt change.

Greenie

You would trip, as Demien and i were rolling the belts back on to his new V blower, I asked him.....When is the last time do you s'pose Mike replaced his? :shock:
Cause it would suck to throw three big ass belts on a V in Mrs. Piff's driveway.

btw; that belt tensioning device is a total POS and Yorkie will have to buy dinner to repent for making ME have to deal with it....like an automotive spring tensioner wouldn't have worked?

I'm just glad Demien's new modifed blower isolation pads made the tensioner nearly uneeded. Thanks to Les and Jim Martin for their technical input, all is well so far.

Greenie

Steve in Omaha said:
Onboard?

I must have a good shop here in Omaha, Brite N' Kleen. Shop mechanic, "quick tied" a spare belt to the blower, so the blower does not have to be de-cuppled for a belt change.

Just make sure that spare is "protected" from heat and grease, even some cheap corrugated Electrical wrap about 3/4" would work, you know the stuff used to wrap elec. wires in an armor like layer of protection.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom