Do you think my porty can run 150 ft of hose

ErikG

Hey guys you all been great so far giving advice, Im new here ... I have a power Flight Black Maxx with dual 3 stage vacs w/ Ametek lamb motors. Can my Super Charged Porty handle 150 ft of 2 inch hose. It has 101 cfm with 220 of lift.I want your views on this . I dont want to buy more hose if dont have to . This machine is very powerful vs the other portables.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Why would you want to? I don't see a need to run more then 50' it's "portable".

Tell you the truth I don't like running 150' on my tm not because of power but it's a pita.

Keith

Jay D

Name
Jay D
:lol: Sorry NO you should'nt! 50-75 ft MAX. and as soon as you can drop 25' of vac off do it. And get a Hole glide ASap.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
ErikG;

The 150' of 2" vac hose is equivalent to:

37.5 ft of 1.5" vac hose.

Many cleaners run that length of hose, so I would say your OK with 150 ft. of 2" hose.

Keep it as straight as possible and free of foam.

Larry

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Try it and let us know.
Clean you living room with it and see what happens.

Has anyone actually tried something like this? And I am sure it wasn't on his porty.

With that said, are you crazy? They call it a portable for a reason. like Mr Able1 stated.

Why are you needing to run it with 150 of vac hose??
I am waiting with bated breath.

G

I think you are spinning your wheels; first of all a machine designed for inches of lift isn't designed to use long hoses(due to the venturie effect) cfm such as in jet engine design; intake to move air to create suction through intake pressure; that is why you have a 25 foot hose(Your intake; the internal plumbing in your machine can't provide enough pressure; probably 1 to 1.5 inch piping); A system with say 300 cfm; such as my Recoil-3 XPS 500 psi machine(porty/tm) depending on work site; so far I have done 200 foot hose runs with great results. Advice above was right, you can use boosters to produce the needed cfm's.

Good luck

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have a masterblend 3500 and it sucks pretty hard even threw 150ft of hose!!!
2" hose and 2" wand, 500 psi, auto fill , auto dump, 14 inches mercury lift, 100cfm.
no boosters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom